Installation errors

luse's picture
luse
Fri, 09/01/2017 - 07:19
Installation errors

Hi,

I purchased just some hours ago a copy of your Drupal theme Hillter and tried to install it via profile. The process installation it gone without erros but at the end trying to open the site I see a list of error message and exactly

(please note that the path C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT is the root of my local installation via xampp):

Additional uncaught exception thrown while handling exception.

Original

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away: SELECT r.filename AS filename FROM {registry} r WHERE (r.name LIKE :db_condition_placeholder_0 ESCAPE '\\') AND (r.type = :db_condition_placeholder_1) ; Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => views\_plugin\_display\_default [:db_condition_placeholder_1] => trait ) in _registry_check_code() (line 3200 of C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\bootstrap.inc).

Additional

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away: SELECT ff.* FROM {filter_format} ff WHERE (status = :db_condition_placeholder_0) ORDER BY weight ASC; Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => 1 ) in filter_formats() (line 434 of C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\modules\filter\filter.module).

Uncaught exception thrown in shutdown function.

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away: DELETE FROM {semaphore} WHERE (value = :db_condition_placeholder_0) ; Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => 139935361659a93fcf60aee2.12045497 ) in lock_release_all() (line 269 of C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\lock.inc).

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away' in C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\database\database.inc:2171 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\database\database.inc(2171): PDOStatement->execute(Array) #1 C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\database\database.inc(683): DatabaseStatementBase->execute(Array, Array) #2 C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\database\database.inc(2350): DatabaseConnection->query('SELECT expire, ...', Array, Array) #3 C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\lock.inc(167): db_query('SELECT expire, ...', Array) #4 C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\lock.inc(146): lock_may_be_available('schema:runtime:...') #5 C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\bootstrap.inc(433): lock_acquire('schema:runtime:...') #6 C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\bootstrap. in C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\database\database.inc on line 2171

Uncaught exception thrown in session handler.

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 2006 MySQL server has gone away: SELECT 1 AS expression FROM {sessions} sessions WHERE ( (sid = :db_condition_placeholder_0) AND (ssid = :db_condition_placeholder_1) ); Array ( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => yTqdMIs7n2Bvp3jrZqUymkDH9XMDBMSNAPZuNgQUu38 [:db_condition_placeholder_1] => ) in _drupal_session_write() (line 209 of C:\xampp\htdocs\sites\WWW.ALBERGOLEBRICIOLE.IT\includes\session.inc).

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance.

Luca Segnini

luse's picture
luse
Fri, 09/01/2017 - 08:37

Solved by increasing the property max_allowed_packet to 100M into my.ini file

khoa's picture
khoa
Wed, 09/06/2017 - 05:01

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.