Error search available room

Thit Oo's picture
Thit Oo
Mon, 06/26/2017 - 11:04
Error search available room

Dear Tech,

I have purchased your theme MD_Hillter and installed on my local server and that was done. Then I updated the drupal core latest version and modules as well. All process are well done and in this process I got an error [Notice: Undefined index: uri in include() (line 11 of D:\MyHotel.Com\sites\all\modules\custom\md_theme\templates\contact-info.tpl.php).] .. 

And then I tried to check the search of available rooms check form and got another error see in below image.

Available room check error

Therefor I want to request to get your kindly assistance to fix these errors. Hopefully I can get of your touch me back in soon.

Have a great time,

Thit Oo

Thit Oo's picture
Thit Oo
Mon, 06/26/2017 - 11:18

Please see in attached image below for error.

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 06/27/2017 - 00:15

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account by private comment. We would like to have a check.

Thank you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/28/2017 - 05:09

We fixed. Check site please.

Thit Oo's picture
Thit Oo
Wed, 06/28/2017 - 09:05

Image title

Still getting error at back end like that in image. And home page 2 has no availablity search .. Actually I want to use Home 2 .. for my website default home page.

Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/29/2017 - 00:23

We fixed the message error. About home 2, you can please take a look at documentation and home 1 then customize it.

Thit Oo's picture
Thit Oo
Thu, 06/29/2017 - 03:17

Hello,

Thank you very much for your kindly helps. And can you please let me know how did you fixed the problems?

One more thing please, what is this calander to make as below?

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/29/2017 - 03:49

As note below calendar, the black one is not available for reservation and the white is available.

Thit Oo's picture
Thit Oo
Mon, 07/03/2017 - 08:41

Thank you very much for your kindly assistance and working well now :)

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.