Warning: include(/sites/all/themes/md_hillter/templates/forms/commerce-cart-add-to-cart-form.tpl.php)

xdelfino's picture
xdelfino
Mon, 03/20/2017 - 14:33
Warning: include(/sites/all/themes/md_hillter/templates/forms/commerce-cart-add-to-cart-form.tpl.php)
  • Warning: include(/sites/all/themes/md_hillter/templates/forms/commerce-cart-add-to-cart-form.tpl.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in theme_render_template() (linea 1526 di /includes/theme.inc).

• Warning: include(): Failed opening '/sites/all/themes/md_hillter/templates/forms/commerce-cart-add-to-cart-form.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/php5.6/lib/php') in theme_render_template() (linea 1526 di /includes/theme.inc).

Hi,  have you seen this message before? In my donwload zip files no such directory "forms" in md_hillter/templates/????

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/21/2017 - 04:09

Hi,

In theme package, there is no folder FORMS. You can please try to re-install theme.

xdelfino's picture
xdelfino
Tue, 03/21/2017 - 09:57

Hi, i'm tried to reinstall in localhost your fresh installation; but it is the same: Warning: include(): Failed opening 'C:\xampp\htdocs\md/sites/all/themes/md_hillter/templates/forms/commerce-cart-add-to-cart-form.tpl.php' for inclusion (include_path='\xampp\php\PEAR') in theme_render_template() (line 1525 of C:\xampp\htdocs\md\includes\theme.inc).

xdelfino's picture
xdelfino
Wed, 03/22/2017 - 06:22

Hi,

in addition to reinstall the theme I have also tried a new clean install of your package, but the error remains in all three cases...

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 03/22/2017 - 06:25

Which version of PHP are you using? Hillter theme only works with PHP version 5.5 or higher. 

xdelfino's picture
xdelfino
Wed, 03/22/2017 - 07:27

php version: 5.6.30

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/23/2017 - 04:46

Maybe when uploading to server, there is a missing module. You can please use following source. We also updated drupal core modules.

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/oxyj5vj1pdv5bqe/md-hillter-update.zip?dl=0

xdelfino's picture
xdelfino
Mon, 03/27/2017 - 13:11

sorry, but your updated installation does not work, after installation is all green, below the message to delete the profile folder -> visit your site:Fatal error: Call to undefined function entityreference_get_behavior_handlers() in C:\xampp\htdocs\dd\sites\all\modules\contrib\entityreference\entityreference.install on line 44

I tested locally with xampp and online with the same result, if you sent an email I can give you access... thank you.

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 03/28/2017 - 02:41

Hi there,

Please send your cPanel account to [email protected]. I'll help you.

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.