Booking Form goes to 404 and url changes to /null when trying to select options

creativemedia's picture
creativemedia
Fri, 09/30/2016 - 10:54
Booking Form goes to 404 and url changes to /null when trying to select options

When I try to select options in the dropdowns for number of rooms, adults or children in the booking form, the page refreshes to /null and I get a 404 error. I have no idea what is causing this and it will not let me select any options.

Image title

Image title

khoa's picture
khoa
Fri, 09/30/2016 - 19:35

Hi,

Can you please give me your website link & account?

Thanks!

creativemedia's picture
creativemedia
Thu, 10/06/2016 - 08:10

The test url is www.thenailbeautique. Navigate to 'Booking' in the main menu and this will take you to the form. Changing the dropdown for Adults, Children, or Rooms causes the site to show a 404. I have no idea why it is doing this. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 10/06/2016 - 23:22

Please check all file js whether there is any event occurs after chaning the value of select form? 

As we check our demo, we do not see problem, you can check here: http://demo.megadrupal.com/d7/md-hillter/blog

creativemedia's picture
creativemedia
Wed, 10/12/2016 - 10:32

I have checked for any JS conflicts/errors and there are none. You can see in the screenshot that 'data-tokens' are set to 'null' and whenever I click to select an option the url directs to /null. Please advise how to fix this. Thanks

Image title

khoa's picture
khoa
Thu, 10/13/2016 - 10:24

Hi,

Please send the source code + database to [email protected]. We will help you check your code.

Thanks!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.