Theme Set Up

reina_h's picture
reina_h
Sat, 07/16/2016 - 17:51
Theme Set Up

I have had trouble getting the theme set up- the problem being that when I set up the theme and create a couple of mock pages, the theme does not look how it is supposed to and its very visibly broken.  

I have followed all instructions from the documentation included with the theme. I tried uploading all the files using ftp and the automatic uploader on the Drupal interface- using different instances- and the resulting site view is always the same. I have followed instructions from other threads for this theme, including another "Theme Setup" thread, but none of the advice has been helpful. I have also followed instructions on the demo profile video- and it has not been helpful either. I have also tried using the developer console to understand why it might be misbehaving but it points to JQuery related issues- which I have resolved in Drupal settings and the respective module settings (with the aid of the internet and the themes' documentation). 

Current site: http://74.220.219.132/~thetert1/

Thanks in advance. 

-Reina

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 07/17/2016 - 23:52

Hi,

We highly recommend you re-install theme profile instead of installing manually. You also can take a look at tutorial below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9sScpIcO7E

reina_h's picture
reina_h
Sun, 07/17/2016 - 23:55

As I mentioned in my original post, I have reintsalled the theme profile a couple of times (this was not done manually) and I have referenced that video and remain with the same errors. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 00:01

So please send us your cPanel details by private comment, we would like to help you install theme and fix error.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 00:32

Please send us cPanel details, we need cPanel to import database. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 03:09

Can we remove your current source at  /public_html and upload new one? 

reina_h's picture
reina_h
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 03:10

yes definitely

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 05:04

Please update php to version 5.3 or 5.4 . Our developer check and can see that your current php version is 5.2 leading some modules can not working (example: module webform need php version 5.3: https://www.drupal.org/project/webform).

reina_h's picture
reina_h
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 15:05

i just upgraded to php 5.4 and it fixed the remaining issue. thank you so much! 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 22:26
phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 22:39

Please loggin with: admin/password. However, your site seems to be locked. Please try after few hours or different browser. 

reina_h's picture
reina_h
Mon, 07/18/2016 - 23:36

got it. thank you

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.