RUN ERROR MD-HILLTER THEME

developer.portada's picture
developer.portada
Mon, 04/25/2016 - 12:59
RUN ERROR MD-HILLTER THEME

Hi, I have trouble running properly the  md-hitler theme, I've configured everything as indicated in the installation manual but when entering the route ../admin/structure/features to continue with the last step of the installation presents me the following error (Fatal error: require_once (): Failed opening required'C:\xampp\htdocs\web_portada\homedir\public_html/sites/all/modules/context/context_ui/export_ui/context.inc' (Include_path = 'C: \ xampp \ php \ PEAR') inC:\xampp\htdocs\web_portada\homedir\public_html\sites\all\modules\contrib\ctools\includes\plugins.inc on line 477) and run the home of my website stays charging but not the new topic I just installed appears me, appreciate your prompt help, thank you very much.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 04/25/2016 - 23:17

Hi,

Could you tell us if your website has any data or not?

Also, please check if file exit and file's permission.

developer.portada
Tue, 04/26/2016 - 17:28

Hello, I have managed to solve the problem...

Now it happens that when setting up my website with the database remains in the preloader and when trying to access any other site path I get the following error

Fatal error: Call to undefined function panels_get_current_page_display () inC:\xampp\htdocs\web_portada\homedir\public_html\sites\all\themes\md_hillter\templates\pages\page.tpl.php on line 61

thanks for your timely response.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 04/26/2016 - 23:09

Please check if you enabled module panels.

developer.portada
Thu, 05/12/2016 - 09:56

Hi, good morning

I write in the hope that they can help me solve some problems I have with the issue MD-HILLTER.

It happens that the main menu does not contract as it should be when viewing the website on a smaller my browser or testing of responsive desing in different mobile devices, also I have drawbacks when loading the blocks brings default that template, as I followed the steps as the guide that brings the theme suggests, but it has become impossible for me to charge full all its features, I await your prompt response and longing effective help, thank you very much and spend a happy day.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 05/12/2016 - 22:30

So could you send us your site url?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/01/2016 - 22:32

Could you check site url again? We can not access it. Also, please describe problem with gallery in more detail.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/02/2016 - 22:34

We checked and could see you did not install profile theme so gallery blocks as demo did not exit. 

We recommend 2 options as below:

- Re-install profile theme (highly recommended)

- Import features_hillter.zip (enclosed to downloaded theme package) to have views and configuration as same as demo but you need to import data for gallery if you work by this way. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/05/2016 - 22:24

Sorry,

Could you point out exactly which "gallery" is? Is it banner or gallery photo as in our demo? Some screenshots are good too. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.