Change image in "Welcome" section

DeeNova's picture
DeeNova
Thu, 03/24/2016 - 19:01
Change image in "Welcome" section

Hello !
I'm just starting to explore and modify the "Hero" theme, and was hoping you could help with a couple of things.

First, I have never used the MD AweContent module, and was wondering if there was specific documentation for its use. ( I did check out the Theme's documention folder, but did not see anything other than the general "Theme Help" files.)

Secondly, I'm looking to change the "textSeparatorLogo.png" in the "Welcome" section.

Image title

Upon checking out the CSS, I see that its location is off-site...(http://hero.artbreezestudios.com/img/textSeparatorLogo.png) but was wondering how/where the setting is located to insert my own image (locally) on my server.

Thanks for your help !

Dee

DeeNova's picture
DeeNova
Fri, 03/25/2016 - 15:29

Ok, so my investigation has led me to believe that the image i want to change has been set with a shortcode. Can you point me in the direction as to how/where i can edit this shortcode ?

Thanks so much !

Dee

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 03/25/2016 - 22:50

Hi,

Please take a look at following image. We also sent you documentation of Awecontent enclosed to our email. Check please.

Thank you.

Image title

DeeNova's picture
DeeNova
Sun, 03/27/2016 - 11:42

Thanks for your help ! Got it working !

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.