Columns within Hero with MD Awe Content builder

Openscop's picture
Openscop
Wed, 01/20/2016 - 09:51
Columns within Hero with MD Awe Content builder

Hi all,

I do feel like a total noob, but I cannot for the life of me fathom how you can set three colums to any section, in fluid or regular layout.

I can split any column in two, no problem, but how do we make three-columns layouts (4+4+4), as seen in the demo ?

Moreover, is it possible to indicate on a specific page the number of columns we wish depending on the screen-width of the viewer, or is it pre-determined by the theme?

Thanks !

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 01/20/2016 - 22:18

Hi,

1. Split column: Please take a look at documentation of Hero theme and awecontent included in package. 

Image title

2. indicate on a specific page the number of columns:
In Awecontent setting panel, at menu on the left there is a "RESPONSIVE" section, you could change number of column displlaying in a row base on screen width. 

Openscop's picture
Openscop
Fri, 01/22/2016 - 09:37

Thank you, it kinds of makes sense now !

As for the documentation, it could do  with more detailled informations, there's a lot to figure out on our own, especially to style objects and the likes...

I'll go roam the forum deeper !

Best regards

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.