Header

emmapirotte's picture
emmapirotte
Mon, 12/14/2015 - 09:01
Header

Bug apperance :

1) When I change The static image background, it is not saved - > still YOUR image background ???

2) Contact information : I will like my contact icons in 1 row and 4 colunms (col-md-3 ) and it is still col-md-6 ???

3) I have changed the items menu in main menu but it is stil YOUR items on the front page. The items menu are good on the other pages... ????

thanks

4) How to withdraw all default contents of the header (section #intro) ????

khoa's picture
khoa
Mon, 12/14/2015 - 21:03

Hello,

Can you please give us your FTP and Website account? We need to check your website.

Remember to set your message as private if it contains accessing info.

Thank you!

khoa's picture
khoa
Tue, 12/15/2015 - 09:13

Hello,

We have customized what you need. Here are our answers for your questions:

1. When I change The static image background, it is not saved - > still YOUR image background ???

=> We changed your static background in the theme-settings. And this is the new background of the STATIC BANNER PAGE: http://www.teepee.be/monherosite/home-static-banner

2. Contact information : I will like my contact icons in 1 row and 4 colunms (col-md-3 ) and it is still col-md-6 ???

=> We changed the contact info block from 2 cols to 4 cols in a row as you wish. You can see footer-info.tpl.php file(sites/all/modules/custom/hero_config/templates)

3. I have changed the items menu in main menu but it is stil YOUR items on the front page. The items menu are good on the other pages... ????

=> You should edit MAIN MENU and ONEPAGE MENU in the Menu section(admin/structure/menu). The MAIN MENU displays on HOMEPAGE and ONEPAGE MENU displays on the other pages.

4. How to withdraw all default contents of the header (section #intro) ????

=> You can change HEADER content in the theme-settings - section HEADER. Please see the picture.

Image title

Thank you!

khoa's picture
khoa
Wed, 12/16/2015 - 17:10

Hello,

1) could you tell me where have you done the modification ? In the database or in a template file ? because I prefere to work in local ? do I have to import the database or transfer a file from py FTP ?

=> I changed the background image in theme-settings. Please see the picture

Image title

4) ok but I would like to change completely the layout of the intro -> I will change the hero-banner-static.tp.php directly and add css in style.css.

=> You can edit these template files in sites/all/modules/custom/hero_config/templates

Thank you!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.