Front page search not working right, images for carts not showing

Debi's picture
Debi
Mon, 03/12/2018 - 16:20
Front page search not working right, images for carts not showing

Site is tandtcarts.com

Front page search is showing the current search as unit type not individual units list but the settings are for individual units list. I need the front page search to show like the search done on this page- http://tandtcarts.com/4-person-golf-cart

I have included screen shots of the front page search which does not show any carts to choose to book and if you click on reservation you get a error.

I have included screen shots of the search done on the 4-person-golf-cart page which shows the list of carts available to book.

None of the images for golf carts are showing at all.

I have already sent you the login to the site for another issue.

Thanks

Debi

ps I'm not actually sure this form is letting me send you the screen shots so I am sending them to the email you responded to before.

Debi's picture
Debi
Tue, 03/13/2018 - 10:48

Hello?

I really need to get this fixed as soon as possible the site is getting ready to go live.

Thanks

Debi

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/13/2018 - 22:55

Hi there,

It seems that there is problem with data of 6 golf cart 
We recommend you to remove all 6 golf cart and re-create them again and do not make any extra customization

Debi's picture
Debi
Wed, 03/14/2018 - 00:09

I tried it. Deleted the 6 person golf cart. Tried to search for a cart, again only one golf cart showing up when I have it set to show all carts in config.

It had a picture. It also had a place reservation button that shows a error when clicked on and shouldn't be there when there is a place booking button already there. That button works but again all carts are not listed so what happens once that cart is booked?

When I did the same thing for the 6 person cart search from the front page again I have no image. 

On the view of carts on the golf carts page after search I get the list I want with that search but again have no picture.

This has been like this since before I changed anything.

Screenshots included.

Thanks

Debi

Debi's picture
Debi
Wed, 03/14/2018 - 00:10

Are you receiving the screenshots I am trying to send you?

Debi's picture
Debi
Wed, 03/14/2018 - 00:25

Okay so the image on the 4 person is gone again and the search on the golf cart page reset itself to show cart type instead of individual units like it was operating and it did it all by itself, I did not change anything I just did a search.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 03/14/2018 - 22:27

Hi Debi,

We do not see any screenshot. Please upload theme online and send us the link

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/15/2018 - 06:37

Hi again,

Please send your database + source code to our developer's email [email protected]

He will check for you!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.