Mon, 11/21/2016 - 09:09
Problem with translations

I have a problem with translations in your theme. I attach you a screenshot

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 11/21/2016 - 21:17

Hi,

Please take a look at module string https://www.drupal.org/project/stringoverrides to translate text.

yzerman's picture
yzerman
Tue, 11/22/2016 - 04:52

Hi thank you for your answer. I am trying diferent strings to translate with no results. i attach you a screenshot

Image title

Also when try to book a room that is avalable in choosen dates it says the following error

Image title

Thank you for the support!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 11/22/2016 - 05:37

We checked but your site still worked normally. Can you please check again?

yzerman's picture
yzerman
Tue, 11/22/2016 - 05:50

Could you try to search 23-24/11/2016 for this room http://gmc-bg.com/projects/hotel_discret/bg/node/74

It says: Unfortunately no units are available - try different dates if possible.

Also on the attached screenshot - how i can translate "Your cuurent search details on the top of the page" I am trying wit stringoverrides but with no results. Also how i can add for example image field to search results.

Image title

Thank you for the support!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 11/22/2016 - 23:54

Module rooms has some texts that do not support translation so we need to fix them. Please do not update or problem will be back.

You can please create a field similar to /admin/rooms/units/unit-types/manage/_2/fields and add content likes admin/rooms/units/unit/61/edit

yzerman's picture
yzerman
Wed, 11/23/2016 - 04:18

Ok, what kind of field i must create? Also you will write to me when you fix the problem with translations?

Thank you!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.