Home MD Slide stopped showing text after adding an image

renwang101's picture
renwang101
Wed, 10/07/2015 - 10:26
Home MD Slide stopped showing text after adding an image

Hello, I have installed FlawlesHotel theme yesterday and it's running. I am in the process to configure the MD slide for the home page and tried to add an image for the slide1, somehow the text messages stopped showing after I added the image to it. Can you help?

renwang101's picture
renwang101
Wed, 10/07/2015 - 18:12

Okay, I found it is a user error. The image should be updated from the setting panel, I was trying to upload it from the time lines

I have fixed the issue.

renwang101's picture
renwang101
Wed, 10/07/2015 - 18:14

I got another issue today. The site was asking to update few modules and I did. but, I can't click the Content menu anymore. Here is the error message:

PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1033 Incorrect information in file: './hoteldemo/webform_emails.frm': SELECT webform_emails.*FROM {webform_emails} webform_emailsWHERE (nid = :db_condition_placeholder_0) ; Array( [:db_condition_placeholder_0] => 26) in webform_node_load() (line 1724 of /srv/www/htdocs/demo/sites/all/modules/contrib/webform/webform.module).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 10/07/2015 - 23:12

Hi,

Could you tell us that you updated webform from which version to which version?

renwang101's picture
renwang101
Thu, 10/08/2015 - 06:20

it is 7.x-49.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 10/09/2015 - 06:03

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account? We would like to have a check. On our site, it is always latest version and we can not see this problem.
Please remember to send by comment form and check "Private message" for security reason.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 10/09/2015 - 23:33

We can see error appears because module can not run after updating. The reason is missing some php extensions on your server. Please install and enable dom and gd (you can see in below image) then run update.php

Image title

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.