MD Slider in Flawless hotel, can't change font color & can't acces MD FullScreen Sliders

codibit's picture
codibit
Wed, 09/30/2015 - 10:39
MD Slider in Flawless hotel, can't change font color & can't acces MD FullScreen Sliders

Hi, i've just installed the theme using the automatic profile method, evertything seems to be working (as far as I can see) but there are a couple of glitches in MD Slider and MD FullScreen Sliders. 

In the first, I can't change the font color for the text, I've tried before writing anything, selecting the text, etc. but it always stays "transparent" (the X with a squared background, like the one for the border in this image). Then, in the preview and live page it shows in black. 
How can I fix this? (no error shows up in the javascript console, nor the php log)

Image title

With MD FullScreen Sliders, whenever I try to enter edit, I get a blank page, and the following error shows up in the log:

[Wed Sep 30 16:36:04 2015] [warn] [client XXX] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function media_browser_js() in /var/www/clients/XXX/XXX/web/sites/all/modules/custom/md_fullscreen_slider/inc/md_fullscreen_slider.utils.inc on line 442, referer: http://XXX/admin/structure/fullscreen-slider

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 09/30/2015 - 22:48

Hi,

Please check your email

We send you updated file of MD Slider and MD Fullscreen Slider

Please update and see if it works

If not, please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account. Please post the account here, just remember to check "private message" for security

codibit's picture
codibit
Thu, 10/01/2015 - 04:40

Hi Cindy, thanks, the Fullscreen sliders is available now, but the color picker is still not working. I haven't installed any other themes/modules, nor modified the theme code, so it's a strange thing. It seems to be javascript related, as when it closes after pressing the "save" button, and I open the popup again, the value is not stored...

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 10/01/2015 - 06:51

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account? We would like to have a check on your site.

sameer_aakar's picture
sameer_aakar
Sat, 01/02/2016 - 13:31

I am also getting same problems with sliders.. Please help !

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 01/03/2016 - 22:24

Hi Sameer_aakar,

Please check your email

We send you updated file of MD Slider and MD Fullscreen Slider

Please update and see if it works

If not, please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account. Please post the account here, just remember to check "private message" for security

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 21:47

Hi Sameer_aakar,

Sorry but it is impossible to restore slider if you deleted it. Slider is stored in Database, thus if it is deleted, the database is also deleted

You have to create new slider

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 23:26

Here is update instruction for you: 

Please go to http://megadrupal.com/user/sameeraakar to download files or use files we sent through email, update code then run update.php. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 23:59

For example:

With Mega slider: First, you should export the data (structure -> MD Slider -> import & export). Then go to Modules, disable and uninstall the old MD Slider. Go to sites/all/modules and remove the old MD Slider folder. Copy and extract the updated MDSlider then enable MD Slider again in Modules.

Similar to Fullscreen slider. 

Update.php is used to enter the url. You could also take at look at: https://www.drupal.org/node/672472

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 01/05/2016 - 04:00

Please go to /admin/structure/block, find your block fullscreen slider > configure > you could set page to display fullscreen slider in "Pages".

sioux's picture
sioux
Mon, 04/11/2016 - 09:22

I cannot edit the full screen md slider, I also get an error. "Fatal error: Call to undefined function media_browser_js() in .../sites/all/modules/custom/md_fullscreen_slider/inc/md_fullscreen_slider.utils.inc on line 442

When will an update to the theme be made available? I also need the updated files to correct this issue.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 04/11/2016 - 22:19

Hi Sioux,

You can go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/sioux) and download latest version of Fullscreen slier from there. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.