Gallery how to remove the drop case under the gallery?

wade's picture
wade
Sun, 08/23/2015 - 00:10
Gallery how to remove the drop case under the gallery?

I had to reinstall the gallery module and now on my gallery page I'm seeing a drop case page intro underneath the new gallery item. 

How can I remove this entire drop case letter G and text gallery menu title on the gallery page, here http://ec2-52-5-47-230.compute-1.amazonaws.com/corduroy-inn-gallery

Thanks for your help, 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 08/24/2015 - 00:45

Hi,

Please go to theme setting: admin/appearance/settings/md_flawleshotel, tab Pages, Page title:

You can see where to edit title, dropcap and description of page.

wade's picture
wade
Tue, 08/25/2015 - 09:42

Upon viewing the theme settings page as you requested I did not see a title for my "NEW" gallery page, I created one and made sure that I do not have a title for this new gallery. This page still has the drop cap letter "C", I'm thinking that I may have created this new gallery page incorrectly. 

There is no instructions on how to link up your NEW gallery to the menu, I'm calling it on a new "Basic Page" I think there should be a Full Page Gallery content type. 

If you view it now, you will not see the drop case as I'm using JS to kill this element just after page load, this is not the desired function so I would like to know the proper way to create a menu item from a new full page gallery. 

Thanks, 

Wade

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/26/2015 - 00:32

Could you send us your site url and admin account? We would like to have a check.

Please send by comment form and remember to check "Private message" for security reason.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.