Warming Messages

stewart's picture
stewart
Mon, 06/15/2015 - 08:57
Warming Messages

Hi,

I recently installed the flawless hotel theme and I keep recieving theses warnings

Warning: array_chunk() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in md_flawleshotel_process_page() (line 104 of /home/content/03/11389803/html/sites/casadelavega/sites/all/themes/md_flawleshotel/theme_setting/front/page.preprocess.inc).
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in md_flawleshotel_process_page() (line 105 of /home/content/03/11389803/html/sites/casadelavega/sites/all/themes/md_flawleshotel/theme_setting/front/page.preprocess.inc).

Warning: array_chunk() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in md_flawleshotel_process_page() (line 104 of /home/content/03/11389803/html/sites/casadelavega/sites/all/themes/md_flawleshotel/theme_setting/front/page.preprocess.inc).
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in md_flawleshotel_process_page() (line 105 of /home/content/03/11389803/html/sites/casadelavega/sites/all/themes/md_flawleshotel/theme_setting/front/page.preprocess.inc).
Notice: Undefined variable: title_des in include() (line 99 of /home/content/03/11389803/html/sites/casadelavega/sites/all/themes/md_flawleshotel/templates/page/page--accommodations.tpl.php).
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in include() (line 10 of /home/content/03/11389803/html/sites/casadelavega/sites/all/modules/custom/md_block_custom/add_more/templates/footer.tpl.php).

Also on the rooms page I notice it is loading the sidebar twice and it gives a notice.

• Notice: Undefined variable: title_des in include() (line 99 of /home/content/03/11389803/html/sites/casadelavega/sites/all/themes/md_flawleshotel/templates/page/page--accommodations.tpl.php).

How can this be prevented. My website is located at www.casadelavega.info

Regards,
Stewart

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/15/2015 - 22:36

Hi,

As we see in these errors, maybe they occur beacause you haven't set page title. Please go to admin/appearance/settings/md_flawleshotel, in Tab Page title.

Image title

and footer icon in footer settings:

admin/structure/block/manage/md_block_custom/mls_footer/configure, please edit as the below

Image title

if errors do not disappear, please send us your site url and admin account (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]

We will fix for you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.