Problem with clearing cache and ...

cnd-blk.de's picture
cnd-blk.de
Fri, 06/05/2015 - 14:07
Problem with clearing cache and ...

Hello,

If i clear the cash of the site i get an error.

PDOException: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'delta' at row 1: INSERT INTO {block} (module, delta, theme, status, weight, region, pages, cache) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2, :db_insert_placeholder_3, :db_insert_placeholder_4, :db_insert_placeholder_5, :db_insert_placeholder_6, :db_insert_placeholder_7); Array ( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => md_fullscreen_slider [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => clone-world-of-flawles-1433517548 [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => md_flawleshotel [:db_insert_placeholder_3] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_4] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_5] => -1 [:db_insert_placeholder_6] => [:db_insert_placeholder_7] => -1 ) in drupal_write_record() (Zeile 7308 von /www/htdocs/w007668c/td-naumburg24.de/md-flawleshotel/includes/common.inc).

my second problem is with    ...admin/structure/block

cant open, get the same error message

pleace fix it 

thank you

best regards

Rene

cnd-blk.de's picture
cnd-blk.de
Fri, 06/05/2015 - 17:25

Hi 

found a new error. MD Full Screen Slider does not work properly. Preview not working, cant change width and hight, it always go back to 1220x660. Here in this video you can see what i mean ( https://www.dropbox.com/s/ltavta3z4pcx29u/Aufnahme_2015_06_05_23_22_25_6... ).

cnd-blk.de's picture
cnd-blk.de
Sat, 06/06/2015 - 12:22

Found a solution for the problem in post 1. Dont need help for this problem anymore. But the preview of the MD Full Screen Slider dont work in this Theme. If i install the modul in a differnt Drupal installation it works fine.

wade's picture
wade
Thu, 08/20/2015 - 10:11

What was your fix for this? Im also receiving the same error using the Flawles Theme?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/08/2015 - 05:43

Hi, 

Check your email please. we sent you an update of full screen slider.

wade's picture
wade
Thu, 08/20/2015 - 10:08

Im also expericing  this issue... 

Error

Error message

PDOException: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'delta' at row 1: INSERT INTO {block} (module, delta, theme, status, weight, region, pages, cache) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2, :db_insert_placeholder_3, :db_insert_placeholder_4, :db_insert_placeholder_5, :db_insert_placeholder_6, :db_insert_placeholder_7); Array( [:db_insert_placeholder_0] => md_fullscreen_slider [:db_insert_placeholder_1] => clone-world-of-flawles-1439871950 [:db_insert_placeholder_2] => md_flawleshotel [:db_insert_placeholder_3] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_4] => 0 [:db_insert_placeholder_5] => -1 [:db_insert_placeholder_6] => [:db_insert_placeholder_7] => -1) in drupal_write_record() (line 7316 of /Users/wade/Sites/cordoryInn/includes/common.inc).

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.          

I receive this issue on any page that I visit, send me a fix for this issue asap. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 08/20/2015 - 23:01

Hi  Cnd-Blk.De
Would you mind sharing us your solution if possible? It would be very appreciated!

@Wade,

Please send us your site account, FTP account so that we can check and fix this issue (please post here and remember to check "Private Message" for security reason)

wade's picture
wade
Fri, 08/21/2015 - 09:42

I was able to get by this error by doing the following, looking up the db table "system" and turn off the module "md_fullscreen_slider". Then I ran the drupal update to clean the cache "/update.php"

I have removed the module ''md_fullscreen_slider" and reinstalled using the new updated files you sent over. 

Then I recreated the gallery...

Now one thing that is not very clear is how to create menu link to this new Full Screen Slider?

In the instructions, we have how to assign to a block but not create a menu link. Can you provide some info on how to do this. 

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 08/21/2015 - 23:09

Hi Wade,

With Fullscreen silder, when you create a new slider, a block which contain that slider is automatically created too. You can go to  structure > block to assign it into the region  you would like.

You also can use module panel to create page then add block to that page.

ash's picture
ash
Tue, 11/28/2017 - 07:01

Hi there

I'm having this problem as well, it seems to be exacerbated by cloning a slideshow.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 10.0px Menlo; color: #2efe00; background-color: #000000; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.76)}span.s1 {font-variant-ligatures: no-common-ligatures}

PDOException: SQLSTATE[22001]: String data, right truncated: 1406 Data too long for column 'delta' at row 1: INSERT INTO {block} (module, delta, theme, status, weight, region, pages, cache) VALUES (:db_insert_placeholder_0, :db_insert_placeholder_1, :db_insert_placeholder_2, :db_insert_placeholder_3, :db_insert_placeholder_4, :db_insert_placeholder_5, :db_insert_placeholder_6, :db_insert_placeholder_7); Array

(

[:db_insert_placeholder_0] => md_fullscreen_slider

[:db_insert_placeholder_1] => clone-homepage-feature-slideshow-1511761919

[:db_insert_placeholder_2] => bbc2015theme

[:db_insert_placeholder_3] => 0

[:db_insert_placeholder_4] => 0

[:db_insert_placeholder_5] => -1

[:db_insert_placeholder_6] => 

[:db_insert_placeholder_7] => -1

)

in drupal_write_record() (line 7383 of /includes/common.inc).

Drush command terminated abnormally due to an unrecoverable error.                 

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 11/28/2017 - 21:19

Hi Ash,

Please try to update newest version of MD Fullscreen Slider

We have sent it to your email. Please check!

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 11/30/2017 - 21:55

Hi again

We could not contact you via email, please contact us first via [email protected] to get newest version of MD Fullscreen Slider 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.