Cannot use the theme because of fatal error

benia199's picture
benia199
Fri, 01/26/2018 - 07:11
Cannot use the theme because of fatal error

After installing Filmmaker theme, I cannot log in to my drupal account and after visiting my website following message is visible: 

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare twig_theme() (previously declared in /home/myaccount/domains/saratfilms.com/public_html/themes/md-filmmaker/core/themes/engines/twig/twig.engine:15) in /home/myaccount/domains/saratfilms.com/public_html/core/themes/engines/twig/twig.engine on line 19

What can be the issue? 

khoa's picture
khoa
Fri, 01/26/2018 - 10:10

Hi,

Did you install profile of that theme?

benia199's picture
benia199
Fri, 01/26/2018 - 14:28

Yes, I did. Right now, after succesfull instalation of theme website doesn't look like it supposed to look. http://saratfilms.com 

I would like to have theme which look exactly like demo version and have opportunity to change it according to my scheme. What did I wrong?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/29/2018 - 02:14

Hi,

There is problem when you install the theme, may be some files are missing when you upload to server. 

You should re-upload files via cpanel. Or you can send us your cpanel account, we will help you to install the theme (tell us which folder for the theme to be installed)

benia199's picture
benia199
Mon, 01/29/2018 - 07:15

I do not use cpanel, because I am having OSX operation system. I was uploading files via ftp and I am using drupal to administrate my site...

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/29/2018 - 21:59

Hi,

Cpanel is the hosting management section. It is not related to OSX.

When you upload your website to a server, you have to hire a hosting and each hosting will be set with cpanel for easy management for users. 

You can contact your hosting provider to ask about this

benia199's picture
benia199
Tue, 01/30/2018 - 06:17

https://store.cpanel.net/view/cpanel if you are talking about this, read system requirements.

And I don't want to use extra paid cpanel website management to use this theme (15$/month)

So the only way this theme could work is to have cpanel? It is not going to work properly while installing it manually or via Drupal website app?

benia199's picture
benia199
Tue, 01/30/2018 - 10:17

I am really exhausted with this theme :/  I has been 5 days since I started to fight with that for several ways and still nothing :/

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 01/30/2018 - 21:38

Hi 

Sorry for this inconvenience, this issue is just because fail installation. We asked you for cPanal account because it is the fastest and easiest way to install the theme. If you do not use cPanel, so please send is your FTP account (hostname + username and password). We will install the theme via FTP for you

Also, please crate a new database and send us its information inculding: database name, its username and password, host 
In short, we need account of FTP and new Database

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.