Pre Title, Suff Title missing

salsastevie's picture
salsastevie
Sun, 11/09/2014 - 19:37
Pre Title, Suff Title missing

Hello,

I created new page (admin/structure/pages). Than I create new content.

I added miscellaneous View: Contact form: Block Contact Form 2 because I want similar contact form like on contact page.

But contact form on my new page shows different content that on contact page. There is missing Pre Title and Suff Title.

So I go to my new page to set View: Contact form: Block Contact Form 2 setting, but there was only "Override title" option and Pre Title and Suff Tittle setting was missing.

Then I go to "contact" page setting where is the same "View: Contact form: Block Contact Form 2" and there was this setting.

What I did wrong?

What I need to do if I want to set Pre Title and Suff Title for contact form on my new page?

Here is screenshot how it looks:
http://vapenik.sk/kaba/screenshot.png

Can you help me with this?

Thank you in advance.

Stevie

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 11/10/2014 - 03:03

Hi,
Please send us your site's url as well as admin account to [email protected] (also this forum link)
And which page do you want to set the Pre Title and Sub Title for contact form?

esoft7's picture
esoft7
Tue, 03/10/2015 - 05:37

Hi

We have cloned the Page "homepage" and we need to set Pre Title and Suff Title in the clone one in any content like "service", the same for this configuration

http://vapenik.sk/kaba/screenshot.png.

Best regards

Oumar_e-soft 7

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/10/2015 - 22:38

Hi Esoft7,

We received your email with site's account already. Do you mean that you want all panels to have title and subtitle? 
If yes, please send us your FTP account also, we will customise for you

palo's picture
palo
Wed, 08/12/2015 - 16:44

Hi there, I do have the same issue. Could you please post the step-by-step guide on how to solve this issue? And please don't ask me for credentials to FTP... Thank you so much in advance! 

Best,

Palo

palo's picture
palo
Wed, 08/12/2015 - 16:44

Hi there, I do have the same issue. Could you please post the step-by-step guide on how to solve this issue? And please don't ask me for credentials to FTP... Thank you so much in advance! 

Best,

Palo

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 08/12/2015 - 22:30

Hi Palo,

Could you send us your site url where you created new form? Then we can write a step-by-step guide base on your site.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 09/04/2015 - 04:56

Palo,

Here is instruction for you:

1. Go to modules/ethereal_custom/ethereal_custom.module

2. Open that file then go to line 52

3. Add following code below that line

//youthjobs

'panel_context:page-youthjobs::page_youthjobs_panel_context::::_views-contact_form-block_1' => 2,

4. Save and clear cache

palo's picture
palo
Fri, 09/04/2015 - 18:38

It works! Thanks a lot!

Pavol

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.