Contact Form Issue

smarketing's picture
smarketing
Tue, 07/25/2017 - 05:09
Contact Form Issue

I have created an additional webform on my site but now, when contact deials and contact form are displayed my new form is displayed instead of the contact form  See here:https://screencast.com/t/VYXi385Bo4z

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 07/25/2017 - 05:43

Hi,

Please override template for your new form in file template.php(sites/all/themes/md_ethereal), section code 

function md_ethereal_form_webform_client_form_53_alter(&$form, &$form_state) { ... }
smarketing's picture
smarketing
Tue, 07/25/2017 - 08:39

Apologies, I'm don't really understand.  I am not a programmer.

Are you saying  that because I have added another webform that I need to amend the theme not to pick it up when displaying the contact block?

Thinking about it maybe it is the view for Contact Block 2 that is incorrectly picking the form up now there are 2 webforms but then, I'm not sure how I would need to amend the view to pick up the correct webform.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/26/2017 - 00:42

Why dont you use old webform (the default one)? You can change name label in webform.

smarketing's picture
smarketing
Wed, 07/26/2017 - 13:40

Because it is not the format that I want.  I want the form you provide and used to display in the Contact Block 2 view before I added another webform (which I need for other reasons).

I'm not sure what changing the label of the webform would accomplish - even if I understood how to do it and/or what to change it to.  It seems to me it is the view that is at issue.

Is there any way we can resolve this quickly and easily?  All I want is for the view you provide to display the correct form and not, as it appears, the last webform to be created.  I'm not a views expert but I can make cheges that are detailed to me.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/27/2017 - 03:19

You can please go to edit content HOME page : /admin/structure/pages/nojs/operation/page-homepage/handlers/page_homepage_panel_context/content

Because you removed the default Contact form and replace it with new contact form (Block Contact Form 2) so it does not appear.

smarketing's picture
smarketing
Thu, 07/27/2017 - 07:27

I think there is a misunderstanding here Phonght.

To clarify and repeat:  I have NOT removed the default contact form.  I created a new one to go on a different page (see original post - I created an ADDITIONAL webform).  However, the new one now appears on the front page instead of the original contact form.

Despite making no other changes the front page or the Block Contact Form 2 view that view no longer picks up the Contact Form which still exists and is unchanged.

Surely the problem is with the view at /admin/structure/views/view/contact_form/edit/block_1 but I don't know how to change it so that it ignores the webform I have created for other purposes and picks up the Conatct webform.

Please see the original post in this ticket.  That is NOT a contact form.

khoa's picture
khoa
Sun, 07/30/2017 - 09:46

Fixed, please check!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.