Footer gone after upgrade

smarketing's picture
smarketing
Fri, 10/09/2015 - 08:38
Footer gone after upgrade

I have upgraded my ite to the latest release. When I upgraded, I did core drupal except for /sites and the theme plus dependant modules separately as I wanted to retain the content of the /sites directory

I ran the update.php script, but the front page no longer displayed the footer for some reason. Also, the Contact Us link in the main index no longer works. http://screencast.com/t/sl1jaEe1dg

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 10/09/2015 - 23:08

Hi,

There has been no feedback like yours so far

So, please give us your site url, admin account and FTP account, we will check your issue

(remeber to check "private message" for security)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 10/12/2015 - 03:12

Sorry but we can not access by admin account? Would you like to check again?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 10/13/2015 - 03:42

1, About missing footer: 

Please go to /admin/structure/pages/nojs/operation/page-homepage/handlers/page_homepage_panel_context/content to add section "Footer". Because we do not know which your footer block is so we can not help you add it.

2, Problem of contact link:

It is not an error. We checked and your menu Contact Us point to a section has ID which is not Contact block's ID. We changed it for you. Please check :)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 10/16/2015 - 22:45

Sorry,

Could you make some points clearly for us? About your footer problem, as we can see at site's link and screenshot, some images seem to be missing. It is the only one problem, isn't it? Or there is anything else?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 10/19/2015 - 22:39

Sorry but there is no footer as you mentioned in home page, there is only COPYRIGHT section. You could take a look at our demo. 

2. If you would like to have footer section in home page, please do as below instruction:

+ Open 2 files: page.tpl.php and page--front.tpl.php (sites/all/themes/md_ethereal/template)

+ In file page.tpl.php, copy following code: 

<footer class="dark_section">

</footer>

Then paste it in file page--front.tpl.php, above code of COPYRIGHT section.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 08/07/2016 - 22:50

Hi,

We received your message via our contact form asking for support about the theme (map) and extra customization

We can not reply your email, we received Delivery Status Notification failure

So, we write here to hope you can see our reply

Please submit your issue about the map in our support forum http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/ethereal

Our developer will support you there 

As for extra customization, please tell us what do you want to customise and modify. After checking, we will send you the quote

Also, please check the mail you registered in our forum. It seems wrong

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.