Top menu background issue when using cloned/new MegaSlider

palo's picture
palo
Tue, 06/30/2015 - 18:48
Top menu background issue when using cloned/new MegaSlider

Hi there, 

I came to a strange behaviour of the top menu when using cloned MegaSlider (or MS created on my own). The one thing is that when I'm just editing the default "Home Slider" everything seems fine on the web page. But when I create new slider or clone the default one, add it to the the home page (Structure -> Pages -> page-homepage (edit) -> Content) and reload the page I got a bad position of the slider that force the top menu to reveal the bg_header.jpg that creates the edge as shown on the second image below. Both screenshots was taken, when the page was scrolled to the top edge of the browser. Thanks for your help!

Image title

Best,

Palo

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/01/2015 - 01:08

Hi,

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account (forum link as well) via email: [email protected]?

We would like to have a check.

palo's picture
palo
Wed, 07/01/2015 - 04:30

Hi, I've sent you an email with requested data.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 07/01/2015 - 04:48

Received already :)

We will reply ASAP.

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 07/03/2015 - 03:43

Please create 1 file template for your slider

You just need to go tomd_ethereal/template/panesand copy file template :panels-pane--block--md-slider-home-slider.tpl.php

then paste in the folder md_ethereal/template/panes to make a file copy and rename it to: panels-pane--block--md-slider-md-slider-55931103772cc.tpl.php

And Save and clear cache

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.