installation problems -

devonbalicki's picture
devonbalicki
Tue, 09/09/2014 - 00:23
installation problems -

Hello all! I am having some trouble installing chulan. I am using bluehost, and after doing a one-click install of drupal 7 I manually installed the theme using the drupal module uploader in the "appearance" menu. The upload went fine, but when I go to the main appearance page to save the theme settings, I get the following errors.

Warning: include_once(/wysiwyg_plugins/media.inc) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in include_once() (line 43 of /home2/silvett8/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_chulan/theme-settings.php).
Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening '/wysiwyg_plugins/media.inc' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib64/php:/usr/share/pear') in include_once() (line 43 of /home2/silvett8/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_chulan/theme-settings.php).
There was a problem checking available updates for your modules or themes. See the available updates page for more information and to install your missing updates.

When I try to access Chulan's theme settings, I get a blank white screen in the browser.

Any idea what's happening here?

Thanks in advance!

Devon

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/11/2014 - 03:55

Hi,
Just copy theme file into sites/all/theme
Did you install all modules listed in the documentaion?
If you have trouble in installing the theme, we can help you. You just install new Drupal and send us the site information (and this forum link, too) to [email protected]. We will install the theme manually and modules for you

Regards,

devonbalicki's picture
devonbalicki
Thu, 09/11/2014 - 17:25

which file are you referring to when you say the theme file? Do you mean the directory called "md_chulan" that contains directories such as "css", "fonts", and "images", etc?

and i thought that using drupal's upload feature puts that file in the appropriate directory for me?

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 09/11/2014 - 23:22

Hi,
Yes, that's the theme file. You can read the steps of Manual install in the attached documentation

devonbalicki's picture
devonbalicki
Mon, 09/15/2014 - 21:35

I managed to get the modules and theme installed, but I get the following errors on the appearance admin page:

Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_chulan_theme_settings_design() (line 640 of /home2/silvett8/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_chulan/inc/admin/theme-settings-design.inc).
Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_chulan_theme_settings_display() (line 184 of /home2/silvett8/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_chulan/inc/admin/theme-settings-display.inc).
Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_chulan_theme_settings_design() (line 640 of /home2/silvett8/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_chulan/inc/admin/theme-settings-design.inc).
Notice: Undefined index: icon in md_chulan_theme_settings_display() (line 184 of /home2/silvett8/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_chulan/inc/admin/theme-settings-display.inc).

any idea what i should do? i tried looking at the files and they seem to look okay..

devonbalicki's picture
devonbalicki
Mon, 09/15/2014 - 23:22

none of the icons (social media or otherwise) are showing up... which im guessing is related to the above error.

devonbalicki's picture
devonbalicki
Mon, 09/15/2014 - 23:32

also when i attempt to add an about page, the content i put in shows but it does not look formatted and i get the following error: Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in include() (line 53 of /home2/silvett8/public_html/sites/all/themes/md_chulan/template/views/portfolio/views-view-fields--portfolio.tpl.php).

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 09/16/2014 - 06:32

Hi,
So just send us your site's url and ftp account to [email protected]
We will install the theme for you

twoflower29's picture
twoflower29
Fri, 01/09/2015 - 16:21

Hi there,

I guess, I have same problems as described above. When I try to access Chulan's theme settings, I get a blank white screen in the browser, too. I just checked all modules, theme files as well als the icon files - and as I can see, it is all installed correctly. What can I do?

Thanks for your help!
Regards

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 01/11/2015 - 22:15

Hi Twoflower29,
Please send us your site url and admin account as well as ftp account to [email protected] (also this forum link)
we will check and fix your problem

Regards,

mbarla's picture
mbarla
Mon, 03/09/2015 - 12:40

Yo! I'm having the same problem but with Alpine... Have a one-click install of drupal and after the I've done the modules ---- nothing happens and it all becomes white. Any help appriciated otherwise I'll need another theme...

Cheers, Michael!

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 03/10/2015 - 22:54

Hi Micheal, 

Please send us your site's url, admin account and FTP Account to [email protected] 

We will check and install the theme for you

lab360's picture
lab360
Thu, 09/03/2015 - 06:48

Hi there,

I have same problems as described above. When I try to access Ethereal's theme settings, I get a blank white screen in the browser.

Thanks for your help!
Regards

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 09/03/2015 - 22:29

Hi Lab360,

So you are having problem with Ethereal theme but not Chulan theme? Please go to http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/ethereal to post your problem.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.