I'm having some problems getting Chulan to install with Acquia Drupal.
Here's what I've done so far:
- Set up a basic Drupal 7.28 installation. The installation is functional.
- Install "md-chulan" folder to the themes folder from "md_chulan_install_profile.zip"
- Activate and set as default
When I activate the theme, it freezes at the loading screen. I'm guessing it's because it does not have the demo content installed.
- How do I install the demo content?
- How do I install the theme to an existing database?
- Is there a walkthrough for this specific theme anywhere?
- I watched this video from the documentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9sScpIcO7E
It does not cover how to install the theme to an existing Drupal installation.
Love the theme! Looking forward to getting up and running with it.
Firstly, thank you for your concern in our product
To install the theme to an existing database, you follow the steps of Manual Install in our document.
The video included in the document show how to install demo profile, which means you install the theme first, and then add your content later
I cannot install this theme via the standard install or the manual install. When I try the automatic install on my WAMP localhost it says that it cannot find the directory localhost/chulan and when I try to do the manual install by dragging the theme to sites/all/themes the Appearance tab will not load.
I am using D7.28 from Drupal.org. Nothing has been changed, this is a fresh install and brand new DB.
Please check your email