I'm having some problems getting Chulan to install with Acquia Drupal.
Here's what I've done so far:
- Set up a basic Drupal 7.28 installation. The installation is functional.
- Install "md-chulan" folder to the themes folder from "md_chulan_install_profile.zip"
- Activate and set as default
When I activate the theme, it freezes at the loading screen. I'm guessing it's because it does not have the demo content installed.
- How do I install the demo content?
- How do I install the theme to an existing database?
- Is there a walkthrough for this specific theme anywhere?
- I watched this video from the documentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9sScpIcO7E
It does not cover how to install the theme to an existing Drupal installation.
Love the theme! Looking forward to getting up and running with it.