Contact form

trrz's picture
trrz
Sat, 05/17/2014 - 03:09
Contact form

Nice Theme!

One small problem: I want to edit text in the contact area. In which PHP-file can I find this?

I also get this when I test the e-mail : Notice: Undefined index: field_services_currency in include() (line 49 of /var/www/vhosts/ont-keten.be/httpdocs/portfolio/sites/all/themes/md_chulan/template/views/services/views-view-fields—services.tpl.php).

I'm also looking for the php- file where I can change the text for the "get in touch" button?

Keep up the good work

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 05/19/2014 - 22:40

Hi,
Thanks for your concern in our product
Regarding your question, which text in Contact area do you want to edit? You can go to Content, find Contact and click Edit. Click on the tab Webform to edit the components including Name, Email, Message. If you want to change the Contact Info, go to Appearance > Theme Setting > Display > Contact Information
About the notice you get when testing the email, we will fix it and update in the next version
To change the "Get in touch", you go to Appearance > Theme Setting > Design > Order Section
Regards,

trrz's picture
trrz
Thu, 05/22/2014 - 11:29

Thx Cindy,

Your information was very usefull. Great theme !

redwood's picture
redwood
Tue, 10/14/2014 - 10:38

Hi,
Similar problem. I want to changethe send messages text on contact form. But i dont find where and how.
On webform setting is submit button text option, but not override the text on the form.

Thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 10/15/2014 - 04:37

Hi Redwood,
Please open file md_chulan/template.php, go to line 204. You can change the text here or remove to back to the default.

Regards,

twoflower29's picture
twoflower29
Fri, 06/12/2015 - 07:48

Hi there,

I have one more question to this issue: Where can I change the text "contact info" - I'd like to change the language but couldn't find the right place in any files.

Thanks for answering.

Nicole

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/14/2015 - 22:21

Hi Twoflower29,

You can go to sites\all\themes\md_chulan\template\views\contact

open template file to change text "contact info"

twoflower29's picture
twoflower29
Fri, 06/19/2015 - 01:51

Found it and changed it.

So many thanks for your help!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.