Demo data

David Franken's picture
David Franken
Fri, 07/10/2015 - 10:14
Demo data

Hi,

I've installed using the manual install method; but i really can't understand how i build it up; i don't see all the settings that are mentioned in the manual that came with Chulan.

Can someboy help me with this?

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
David

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 07/10/2015 - 22:36

Hi,

Could you explain more? We do not understand clearly.

Some screenshots will help us so much too.

David Franken's picture
David Franken
Sat, 07/11/2015 - 15:10

Hi Phuonght,

Sorry for the incomplete question; i will eloborate on it more.

I'm running Drupal 7.38 on Centos 7 with MariDB, Nginx.

I installed the Chulan theme by following the manual that came with the theme, and chose to install it manually.

So far so good; i activated all the requested modules etc.

After that i hit in some trouble;

• I wanted to start with adding an menu; i should add Main menu to Navigation; but both MD Chulan Main menu of Main Menu didn't gave me the results, no menu is being displayed with the links.

• When i try to add content; i sends me to the website and i can only choose between Basic Page or Activities etc. but not what i should expect like the manual dictates in the About part, Blog, Facts etc.

Then i tried to install via the install profile method; but it didn't install any demo data; so i still can't figure out how i should work with this theme.

If you like; you can have my login details so that you can check it for your self.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards

David

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 07/12/2015 - 23:38

Please send us your site url, admin and FTP accounts (forum link as well) via email: [email protected].

We would like to check it for you.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/16/2015 - 00:41

David Franken,

We fixed :)

If have any problem, please feel free to tell us.

David Franken's picture
David Franken
Thu, 07/16/2015 - 02:54

Hi Phuonght,

Great, i see it!. But what was the problem then? I followed the manual though. Maybe you can eloborate on that, so that future people that struggle with the same thing also know what to do them selfs.

regards,

david

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/16/2015 - 03:55

We think your importing profile had wrong way. So profile could not be imported and it was still Drupal default.

We just enabled theme and installed features. 

Then it works :)

David Franken's picture
David Franken
Thu, 07/16/2015 - 05:09

Great! thanks again!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.