Translation and Jquery issue

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Wed, 01/09/2019 - 04:58
Translation and Jquery issue

I am facing series of questions about the brilliant theme, though thanks for previous help, so let me list the issues as I see them now..

1- The Menu parent item does open when you click it , though links for sub-menu opens and works, but when I add a link to the link, it does not click. I fixed this by changing jquery from 1.10 to 1.7, now when I put it on 1.7, some links dont work (some of the links includes the language switcher and currency links. How can i fix that, so that i can use jquery version 1.10 and make all link work.

2. The MD Megamenu and the website needs a translation, I cannot do this with the internationalization module because the menu itself is not translatable as it is not in blocks...How can i make this easier without having to build new website for Spanish and French.

3.Also, the menu is not responsive after this changes and makes the website weird.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 01/10/2019 - 02:41

Hello

1. Can you explain more about the issue. Can you send us the demo link of this issue. As we open your site (sent by email), we can click to connect to other pages. Some menu items do not link because it has no link added

2. You can create separate MD Megamenus for Spanish and French. Then, set to display each block in each language only

3. Did you make any change? Cause our demo has no responsive issue

Also, please use jQuery 1.10. jQuery 1.7 has a lot of errors

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.