Issues with brilliant theme

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Fri, 08/31/2018 - 00:26
Issues with brilliant theme

-I want to use this design, product-fullwidth design , and create a mini-block on the frontpage without filter, but it is not working as expected.

- How do i remove the loader image , and make the website load faster...

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 09/01/2018 - 04:41

Hello

What mini block did you create?
Please send us the link as well as your admin account to log in

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 09/04/2018 - 03:13

Hello,

Because you have not create template files for this views. To create template files, please follow these steps:

1. Go to sites\all\themes\md_brilliant\templates\views\product, copy folder product_fullwidth
2. Name the newly-copied folder, for example, product_fullwidth_teaser
3. Rename 3 files in newly-copied folder as follow:
    + views-view-fields--shop--product-fullwidth.tpl.php đổi thành views-view-fields--shop--block-1.tpl.php
    + views-view--shop--product-fullwidth.tpl.php đổi thành views-view--shop--block-1.tpl.php
    + views-view-unformatted--shop--product-fullwidth.tpl.php đổi thành views-view-unformatted--shop--block-1.tpl.php
4. Save and CLEAR DRUPAL CACHE

* Remember to backup source before modification 

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Wed, 09/05/2018 - 06:44

Thanks, can you let me know while the overlay items are not displaying, "add to cart" icon wishlist icon and the third one not displaying, can you help...thanks

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 09/05/2018 - 22:25

Please send us some screenshots of your problem

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Fri, 09/07/2018 - 02:28

I send the screenshots to your email..please check this and get back at me, these are urgent requests

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 09/07/2018 - 05:38

Hi,

1. I want to remove the loader
=> Please open all files in folder sites\all\themes\md_brilliant\templates\pages, search and remove the code:

<div id="loader-wrapper">
<div id="loader"></div> <div class="loader-section"></div></div>

After saving and clear drupal cache

2. Please check this screenshot https://prnt.sc/krn0c6

In the screenshot, the icons don't display because of your own custom CSS 

If you view source of homepage, you will see this custom CSS 

.btn {
border: 2px solid black;
background-color: white;
color: black;
padding: 14px 28px;
font-size: 16px;
cursor: pointer;
margin-top:25px;
text-decoration: none;

}

.info:hover {
background: #2196F3;
color: white;
}

.default:hover {
background: gray;
}

If you want to remove filter of product fullwidth, please open file views-view--shop--product-fullwidth.tpl.php (sites\all\themes\md_brilliant\templates\views\product\product_fullwidth)

and then remove the code:

<div class="br-filter-wrapper"> ..... </div>

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Sat, 09/08/2018 - 00:58

Ok thanks, 1 more question, if i want to change the filter parameters, because my website does not use size, colour or things like this, i dont think this is in the view, will I have to edit code? If yes, what code do i change please...

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 09/10/2018 - 06:23

Hello

Do you want to delete the 2 attributes or modify it (to turn it into other attribute)?

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Fri, 09/14/2018 - 07:35

Hello there, i will like to have the attributes removed, and create my own as I have around 4-5 new attributes

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 09/15/2018 - 05:00

Hi,

1. Please go to admin/structure/taxonomy, change product size and product color => attributes you want (you do not need to delete, just modify => other attributes. If you delete, you will have to delete in code also)

2. Also in admin/structure/taxonomy, add your new product attributes

3. Then go to admin/structure/types/manage/product/fields to add the newly-created attributes in product type.

4. Open file product-filter.js (sites\all\modules\custom\md_theme\js), add your new attributes. 

You can refer to Size Filter and Color Filter (add attribute => filter) 

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 09/30/2018 - 22:21

Hello

Please send us your site url, admin account as well as FTP account

We would like to check your issue more

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Mon, 10/01/2018 - 04:40

I sent it, please see inbox

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 10/01/2018 - 06:46

Hello

We check our inbox but do not see email from you

You can send us here using "private message" option under comment box

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Mon, 10/01/2018 - 08:44

check now

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/02/2018 - 03:10

Hi,

If you want to dipsplay the attribute in search  http://dev.dsoftwaretechnology.com/content/product-fullwidth

Please open file views-view--shop--product-fullwidth.tpl.php(/sites/all/themes/md_brilliant/templates/views/product/product_fullwidth, and add that 

Our dev has already added sẵn color, size, category

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Wed, 10/03/2018 - 21:05

Hello, i see, and  I tried adding some field, but the filter does not work after i added it to the page...Please check...Is it possible to just have the view output the view instead of having to write the manual coding, can we have same design, but view output and no manual coding.

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 10/07/2018 - 22:21

Hello

Which page did you add the attributes?

simboy4real's picture
simboy4real
Mon, 10/08/2018 - 12:07

The same page we are working with; http://dev.dsoftwaretechnology.com/content/product-fullwidth

can we get this done soon, this is taking too long

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 10/09/2018 - 23:45

Hello

In file views-view--shop--product-fullwidth.tpl.php, you add 3 attribute filters: 

- Artwork Type

- Artwork Technique

- Artwork Subject

However, you do not add code to config filter for those 3 attributes in file product-filter.js
If you are in urgent, we can help you but fee will be charged because it's extra customization

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.