I can not get mytinytodo list or UserDashboard working

alejandro's picture
alejandro
Sat, 02/27/2016 - 18:14
I can not get mytinytodo list or UserDashboard working

Hi!  The theme has worked great and we have had a successful launch with the site!  Thank you very much!  We are now expanding some features, and mytinytodo module or UserDashboard module are available modules that we want to use for their functionality.  For some reason when I install these two modules, they don't work properly.  I can install the same module with other themes and they work fine, but not with Boom theme.  The mytinytodo doesn't even show up.  You see the content node be created but the todo list does not populate properly.  The UserDashboard doesn't allow you to drag and drop the blocks to chosen region.  The admin dashboard works fine, but not the UserDashboard.  Can you please help me to understand more as to why and what I can do to fix this issue.  I have been trying and trying and finally decided to ask for help because it shouldn't be so difficult to install some simple modules.  The modules work on other themes but not Boom.  Why?  Please help and share any thoughts or suggestions on how to fix issue.  Thanks! 

Can you get mytinytodo module or UserDashboard module working in Boom?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 05:45

Hi,

We tested with module UserDashboard but could not see any problem. Could you check permission again? 

If it still does not work, please send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment, we would like to fix it. 

alejandro's picture
alejandro
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 13:56

Hello good sir!  I sent Cindy the FTP info to her email.  Thank you very much for the help.  Please let me know if you need anything from me.  I just need both MyTinyTodo and User Dashboard modules working.  It should only take some minuets to get these modules set up.  I got them working with other themes.  I'm not sure whats going on.  Thanks.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 21:30

Sorry,

How about your admin account?

alejandro's picture
alejandro
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 21:40

I just sent updated admin info to Cindy.

alejandro's picture
alejandro
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 22:38

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 22:30

Fixed already. Please check site again.

alejandro's picture
alejandro
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 22:38

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.