Installing Birva Creative One Page Drupal

comuniasl's picture
comuniasl
Thu, 09/04/2014 - 13:46
Installing Birva Creative One Page Drupal

Hi!

I've just bought the theme called Birva Creative One Page by Evanto's web page. The zip archive is not poswsible to install from drupal because "there's no .info file"

How can I install it? I read the help page included at Document folder but all I could read was using the drupal theme installer page, which is not working for me.

Thanks in advance

Antonio

Neo's picture
Neo
Fri, 09/05/2014 - 04:28

hi Antonio,
If you open download package, you will see md_birva_install_profile.zip, just use it as drupal install. If you just want to manual install theme (by uploading via Drupal admin or FTP upload), please find theme in "Manual install" folder

comuniasl's picture
comuniasl
Sat, 09/06/2014 - 06:07

Thanks!! It works.

comuniasl's picture
comuniasl
Sat, 09/06/2014 - 09:31

When I try to Install Fontello icons I get this error message :

Warning: file_get_contents(temporary://icon_api_eb540d0807139ff3724668ebd1b5ff49/fontello/config.json) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: "DrupalTemporaryStreamWrapper::stream_open" call failed in fontello_icon_fontello_import_validate() (line 40 of /var/www/vhosts/comuniasl.com/httpdocs/sites/all/modules/fontello/fontello.module).

Uploading your fontello.zip at admin/config/media/icon/import

Could you help me?

(I apologize about my english)

comuniasl's picture
comuniasl
Sat, 09/06/2014 - 09:39

And Adding content there's one more error

Notice: Undefined index: icon in include() (line 237 of /var/www/vhosts/comuniasl.com/httpdocs/sites/all/themes/md_birva/template/page--front.tpl.php).

I suppose that this problem comes from the install fail of icons

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 09/06/2014 - 23:21

Hi,
Please send us your site url and admin account to [email protected]
We will help you to install the theme.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.