Multimedia attach media error

ayassine's picture
ayassine
Sun, 02/28/2016 - 09:15
Multimedia attach media error

Hello,

i am trying to change the default video in the porfolio (MULTIMEDIA ATTACH MEDIA) but getting this error, how i can embded video from yourtube inside portfolio?

Fatal error: Call to undefined function media_access() in/home/innomarketing90/public_html/sites/all/modules/media_youtube/includes/MediaYouTubeBrowser.inc on line 19

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 02/28/2016 - 21:50

Hi,

Please download and update module https://www.drupal.org/project/media_youtube.

ayassine's picture
ayassine
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 08:57

already i updated the module. but now i am getting different error. look below ;

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required '/home/innomarketing90/public_html/sites/all/modules/media_youtube/includes/MediaYouTubeBrowser.inc' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/innomarketing90/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 3186

its still not working!

ayassine's picture
ayassine
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 09:02
  • Warning: require_once(/home/innomarketing90/public_html/sites/all/modules/media_youtube/includes/MediaYouTubeBrowser.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in_registry_check_code() (line 3186 of /home/innomarketing90/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).

• Warning: require_once(/home/innomarketing90/public_html/sites/all/modules/media_youtube/includes/MediaYouTubeBrowser.inc): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in_registry_check_code() (line 3186 of /home/innomarketing90/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc)

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/29/2016 - 21:37

So please back up all your database and source code then send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check in your site. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.