Duplicate of portfolio view : path error

ixiade's picture
ixiade
Tue, 07/19/2016 - 04:50
Duplicate of portfolio view : path error

Hello,

On my website I have created duplicates of the "MD Portfolio" view "Block ajax" because I need this block on the homepage with all portfolio content and on subpages with portfolio content organized by category (taxonomy). I manage to display the blocks on subpages but the path does not seem to work. What do I need to change in the view (or code) to get this to work please ?

www.mysite.com/fr#/ajax-project/66 : works

www.mysite.com/fr/subpage#/ajax-project/66 : does not work

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 07/19/2016 - 22:47

Hi,

Please go to edit Views, section "Fields", Content: Path > REWRITE RESULTS, replace ajax-project/[nid] with /ajax-project/[nid].

ixiade's picture
ixiade
Wed, 07/20/2016 - 04:15

Hi, Thank you for your answer ! Unfortunately it's still not working...

When I put "/ajax-project/[nid]" in the view path, I am directed to www.mysite.com/fr/subpage#//ajax-project/66 (I'm not sure where the "#" comes from). Even when I try to manually enter the correct url (www.mysite.com/fr/subpage#/ajax-project/66 or www.mysite.com/fr/subpage/ajax-project/66) I get errors : either I get a 404 or I am taken to a page with only the footer of the site.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 07/21/2016 - 22:19

So could you send us your site admin account by private comment? We would like to have a check then fix problem for you. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Fri, 07/22/2016 - 22:58

Please send us your FTP account also

We need to check the code

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 07/26/2016 - 05:31

Check site please.  We fixed by customizing file page--node--page.tpl.php.

ixiade's picture
ixiade
Tue, 07/26/2016 - 05:54

Thank you so much for quick and good help !

ixiade's picture
ixiade
Fri, 07/29/2016 - 04:23

Could you tell me what you changed please ? When I upgrade to latest version of the theme, the bug comes back.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/03/2016 - 04:20

Hi,

Updating theme does not affect or cause the error again

Please check again cause we see that everything is working fine

cindy's picture
cindy
Sat, 09/10/2016 - 00:41

Hi Henri

Please go to admin/structure/views/view/md_portfolio/edit and click on "Content: Path" => "Rewrite the output of this field" of "REWRITE RESULTS" and change the link

Remember to choose the view which is equivalent to its page. At the moment, view in page home is named "block ajax"

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 09/12/2016 - 06:02

Hi,

the link in comment #15 is the default link ajax portfolio if content nid was removed

so, do you want to load portfolio page (like our demo) or portfolio list page when lick on portfolio items?
and please send us admin account to check this

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 09/13/2016 - 00:59

We have fixed the portfolio link. Is that what you want?

The error in comment #16, we need FTP account to fix it. It is because of updating module media

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 09/14/2016 - 00:05

Hi Henri,

We have fixed your site!

Please check

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.