Video Background in block not working

jamesheckman8's picture
jamesheckman8
Sun, 05/24/2015 - 18:57
Video Background in block not working

Is ther a custom class needed to create a block with a video background? I don't want a Header Video (I figured out how to do that) rather I want a full-width block with Youtube video background. I have installed the demo version of Bigstream.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 05/24/2015 - 23:44

Hi,

No need any custom class to create a block with video background. 

You should look for examples how to create a block with video background at block header 15 and 16 then try to create a block that you want. Make sure in all of a page there is only one id home in the video background block because video can be displayed anywhere has id home. 

You can test how it works by adding new block with video background (or adding block header 16) in typography page or any extra page  first.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 05/25/2015 - 03:27

Not only header block, any section that you want. I said that you could test with header block to see how it works because it is similar in other places. 

jamesheckman8's picture
jamesheckman8
Mon, 05/25/2015 - 16:43

I have tried every combination of block and 'type of block' and video only plays in the header block.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 05/25/2015 - 23:20

Hi,

We are not sure if you understand our idea 

You can add video background for any block as long as that block has id home and there is only one id home in that page (no other blocks have id home)
For exammple, you can test (creating a new block or adding block header 16) in page typography (or any page in extra page) cause there is no id home in those pages

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.