MD slider not recognized as a block

erevos's picture
erevos
Fri, 05/15/2015 - 14:57
MD slider not recognized as a block

Hello,

I installed the theme using the installation profile, my main concern is that the MD slider (Single Portfolio) is not handled as a block and i can't delete it. I can see it in the block section as an unused block but It's always in the front page.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 05/15/2015 - 22:50

Hi,

Beside block default of drupal, we also use module context. You can follow next step to know which context is in use:

Go to admin/structure/block, move 2 block Context editor and Context inspector to Region footer

Image title

Back to the page where you want to delete the block megaslider, in footer, block Context editor will appear. you can see as below:

Image title

Then, go to admin/structure/context, find the context and edit. 

In Reaction, you can delete which block that you want.

Image title

erevos's picture
erevos
Sun, 05/17/2015 - 17:18

Hi,

First the Context inspector block is nowhere to be found in my installation and the suggested solution with the deleted block in the reactions section didn't work for me, but I managed a workaround. I disabled the Home_index/ [MD] Index in admin/structure/context and everything works like a charm.

Thank you for your time.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 05/17/2015 - 22:51

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback :)

lolhonk's picture
lolhonk
Tue, 05/19/2015 - 15:57

i have a similiar problem. I want do customize the Slider: MD-Slider: home where i can do that? I cant find this slider in the Md-Slider section and not as a block...

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 05/19/2015 - 22:20

Did you try as my comment above or disable the Home_index/ [MD] index in admin/structure/context as Erevos said?

lolhonk's picture
lolhonk
Mon, 05/25/2015 - 13:25

i disabled it but still no function to edit some of the slider blocks like MD-Slider: home. I can delete the block at the context settings but i want to edit it?

Same problem for the 404-error-block! How can i edit them? I need to translate it.....

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 05/27/2015 - 05:16

Hi,

You can go to Structure > MD Slider - edit 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.