Colour picker doesn't work in MD Fullscreen Slider editor

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Tue, 06/20/2017 - 22:29
Colour picker doesn't work in MD Fullscreen Slider editor

I can't change the colour with the colour picker at all. The dot won't move. If I key in a hex or RGB value, the colour in the picker display changes, but is never applied to the slider. My text box is still transparent. 

I've updated all the Mega Drupal modules that Avendor uses, but nothing has changed. I need to go live with this site, but I can't until I can get this working.

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Wed, 06/21/2017 - 12:04

I discovered that the colour picker does work in Microsoft Edge, but not in Chrome. I hate Edge, but it will get me by until it is fixed to work in Chrome.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/21/2017 - 22:45

Hi,

The latest version of Fullscreen slider is 7.x-2.4 and it fixed this problem already. Which version are you using now?

You can also please go to you account page for updated Fullscreen and try to clear cache after updating.

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Thu, 06/22/2017 - 15:32

I'm not sure what to say. It didn't work on Chrome when I posted this, then it worked on Chrome yesterday. Today it isn't working agian.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.