Cart quantity won't work for a single product in the cart

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Sun, 06/04/2017 - 15:43
Cart quantity won't work for a single product in the cart

When I add two items to the cart, and then try to change the quantity of one item, it changes the quanity of all items in the cart. I see the same behaviour with the base Avendor install.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/05/2017 - 04:21

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We will check and fix problem.

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Mon, 06/05/2017 - 15:11

I can't give out admin access, sorry. Also, it would be good to have the solution in the forum so that others with the same issue could see how it was resolved.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/05/2017 - 22:44

Sorry,

Our demo does not face to this problem so we have no idea to fix it. We need to check your site then find a solution.

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Tue, 06/13/2017 - 17:25

The problem exists with the install profile. Perhaps the profile I was shipped is not the same as the one used with your demo? You can see the behaviour at dev.lmoor.com 
If there is any PHP code you would like to look at, I would be glad to post it here.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/14/2017 - 03:46

You can please download then update follwing file to sites/all/themes/md_avendor/js

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mcrs4m900o1qzq5/md_avendor.js?dl=0

tannis00's picture
tannis00
Wed, 06/14/2017 - 11:41

Fantastic! That totally fixed the problem!

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.