Change Project Page

Tamig's picture
Tamig
Tue, 03/28/2017 - 16:55
Change Project Page

Hi all,

I would like my project pages to look more like this: http://www.timberandstonellc.com/portfolio/front-bay-park/

I need to have a slideshow with thumbnails, and would like to utilize the full width for project description, as right now it flows down beyond the image in one long column.

I'm guessing that the best way to do this is create a new page using AweContent, and then somehow change the link to redirect from the Portfolio page?

Thanks for your help!

Tamig

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/28/2017 - 22:27

Hi,

Portfolio detail can not be built with Awecontent page. If you would like, you can use our customization service. Fee will be charged. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/30/2017 - 03:10

So when you click a Portfolio Item in "OUR FEATURED PROJECTS" from homepage, it will redirect to PORTFOLIO DETAIL, and that page will be similar to http://www.timberandstonellc.com/portfolio/front-bay-park/, having slideshow and other information?

Tamig's picture
Tamig
Thu, 03/30/2017 - 10:34

Hi Phuonght,

Yes, that's what I'd like to happen. As well as when you select the project from the Portfolio page. So I guess what I am calling the "Project Page", you refer to it as the "Portfolio Detail".

So the hierarchy would be: Home Page Featured Projects>Portfolio Detail

And: Portfolio Page>Portfolio Detail

If that is correct, then yes, the Portfolio Detail would look like the link referenced above to Timber & Stone. I would also like to be able to add a block below the slideshow and details to include information about the Project Manager.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/30/2017 - 23:14

Tami,

Check your maibox please.

Thank you.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.