Installing Avendor theme in an existing site

krish's picture
krish
Fri, 08/12/2016 - 11:47
Installing Avendor theme in an existing site

Hello,

I'm trying to install the theme on an exsisitng drupal 7 site, following the Manual Install documentation.

As per the 'Install modules' section,

"After installing MD Avendor Theme, you can extract modules.zip (find in zip package) to sites/all/modules/ directory. Then go to Theme settings to install Avendor features module. Avendor features module included 3 module with different content type, just enable what you need for your site"

When I extracted modules directory, found two sub-folders, contrib & custom. Most of the modules in the contrib folder are already installed in the existing site. 

• So, I copied just the modules from custom folder to sites/all/modules of the site. 

"After installing MD Avendor Theme, ...  go to Theme settings to install Avendor features module. Avendor features module included 3 module with different content type, just enable what you need for your site, it will keep your site faster."

I couldn't find any way to install this module in the theme settings page. Is that a typo?

Where/how shoudl I install these modules?

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 08/17/2016 - 04:08

Hi,

Please check your email

Download the attachment and extract into folder sites/all/modules 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.