translate exposed filters in view /shop

dmk's picture
dmk
Mon, 07/11/2016 - 03:47
translate exposed filters in view /shop

I tried a lot of things: translate, translate strings, i18nviews. But nothing can translate the exposed filters: Default Sorting - Sort by popularity - Sort by average rating - Sort by price

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 07/11/2016 - 04:15

Hi,

Please send us your site admin account and FTP account by private comment. We would like to have a check then fix problem for you.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 07/11/2016 - 05:41

Hi,

You have to add the text in both source language and target language at the bottom of your language files (You can download language files you want here https://localize.drupal.org/download)

We have made a demo for you, please see http://toutou.pantaloniwebdesign.nl/fr/shop

Please check your email for the .po file of the demo

(We added:
msgid "Default Sorting"
msgstr "Tri par défaut"

at the bottom of the file)

Then import .po file into your site and choose the equivalent language with that .po file

dmk's picture
dmk
Fri, 07/15/2016 - 05:49

I tried to translate the Gmap button: Locate us on map the same way. Tried also translate interface but nothing works. You have a solution?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 07/15/2016 - 06:11

Check site please. We fixed. 

dmk's picture
dmk
Fri, 07/15/2016 - 06:35

Thx. How did you fix it? I can see that it can be translated now: /admin/config/regional/translate/translate

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 07/15/2016 - 06:27

We just fixed code in template. 

dmk's picture
dmk
Fri, 07/15/2016 - 06:41

In what template? I 'm just curious and want to learn.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 07/15/2016 - 07:03

In files tpl.php (sites\all\themes\md_avendor\templates\page), we replaced "Local us on map" with <?php print t("Locate us on map") ?>

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.