Errors on Avendor Implementation

Cyborg Wolf Alpha's picture
Cyborg Wolf Alpha
Mon, 06/20/2016 - 00:22
Errors on Avendor Implementation

Hi there! Need support. I have been trying to update information to set up my page but this Warning errors appear:

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in element_children() (line 6541 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 5998 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 6008 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 6046 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#printed' in drupal_render() (line 6053 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in element_children() (line 6541 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 5998 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 6008 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 6046 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#printed' in drupal_render() (line 6053 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 5998 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 6053 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 5998 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 6053 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/common.inc).

CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT?

Thanks!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/20/2016 - 03:22

Hi,

Please go to Awecontent edit mode and check if there is any empty section then remove it. Also, you can send us your site admin account by private comment, we will help you check. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/20/2016 - 04:02

Please check site. We removed all empty sections in page.

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
Tue, 06/21/2016 - 11:33

Hi there!

Any updates on this?

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
Tue, 06/21/2016 - 12:27

Checked it already. Thanks! What sectiosn were empty?

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
Wed, 06/22/2016 - 03:16

Hi there!

How can I add my videos for the One Page Slider. I just click on the tutorials but the link is broken in youtube. Thanks

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 06/22/2016 - 22:31

We checked your site and it seemed you added a video successfully. Could we help you anymore?

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
Thu, 06/23/2016 - 21:14

Hi Phuonght

I do not see it play on mthe live page.The videos playing are the default ones but do not know where to modify this. Can you help to to indicate were I can configure this correctly?

Regards!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 06/23/2016 - 23:59

Maybe your network is not strong enough so site can not load video because when we check, it still loads normally. We also can provide you a new type of video working better. If you would like, please send us your FTP account by private comment. 

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
Sun, 06/26/2016 - 00:59

Hi there Phuonght

It is not about loading videos. WHere are the URLs of the other videos that come from the demo that are loading?

Regards!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 06/26/2016 - 22:43

You can customize fullscreen video in /admin/structure/block/manage/block/3/configure.

Image title

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
Fri, 07/01/2016 - 17:53

Hi man!

I already get there and saw that the videos have to be in youtube right? Is it possible to define videos with  ID or URL from viemo or my server?

Regards!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 07/02/2016 - 06:46

Hi,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/cyborg-wolf-alpha) to update avendor_md_block_custom-7.X-1.0.Zip and md_avendor-7.X-2.3.Zip. Updated version allows user to add new video.

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
Mon, 08/01/2016 - 01:06

Hi Phuonght!

The following errors are appearing "

User warning: The following module is missing from the file system: md_flick_twitter. In order to fix this, put the module back in its original location. For more information, see the documentation page. in _drupal_trigger_error_with_delayed_logging() (line 1128 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).

• User warning: The following module is missing from the file system: simplehtmldom. In order to fix this, put the module back in its original location. For more information, see the documentation page. in _drupal_trigger_error_with_delayed_logging() (line 1128 of /home/bolsavision/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc).

• One or more problems were detected with your Drupal installation. Check the status report for more information.

• and the video background is not working I already put the youtube ID but it does not plays. Can you help me please:

cindy's picture
    cindy
    Wed, 08/03/2016 - 04:33

Hi,

Please send us your admin account and FTP account so that we could check and fix your issue

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
    Mon, 08/15/2016 - 01:21

Hi Cindy!

Could you help me out?

cindy's picture
    cindy
    Wed, 08/17/2016 - 03:40

Hi,

Please check the site url you sent us

It seems wrong

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
    Tue, 08/23/2016 - 03:10

Hi Cindy!

I checked the information and everything is correct. Can you be more specific on what is wrong? I have trouble with the Google Maps module since I input the coordinates for the contact form and it is not displaying the map. Can you help me out with that also please? Thanks for the support!

phuonght's picture
    phuonght
    Tue, 08/23/2016 - 03:28

Hi,

we can not access the site by link url at your comment #3. Is it your site url?

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
    Tue, 08/23/2016 - 03:37

Hi Phuonght ! WHat happened is the client decided to change the domain name from visiongroupdigital.com to lifevision.com.mx

phuonght's picture
    phuonght
    Tue, 08/23/2016 - 04:02

Got it!

We will check and reply later.

Thanks.

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
    Tue, 08/23/2016 - 23:38

Hi Phuonght!

I still have not seen a reply or solution. I need the GMaps plugin to work please. Also were can I modify the backgroung parallax file? I am using the One Page configuration and cannot get rid of certain sections, I tried erasing them via thre Build with AWECONTENT but just managed to erase content but the sections like "TEAM" could not be erased completely. THanks for the support.

cindy's picture
    cindy
    Wed, 08/24/2016 - 22:28

Hi,

We fixed the Gmaps issue already

Please check

To change the parallax background, you just edit in Awecontent

About some sections that you could not delete, please give us the link (screenshots) where those sections are located and tell us which sections need erasing

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
    Thu, 08/25/2016 - 01:02

Hi there!

The Gmaps is not working. It still shows the error and tells me to check the Java console. Please help

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
    Fri, 08/26/2016 - 01:25

Hi Phuonght and Cindy!

THe Gmpas module still does not works.

Can you help me out please? I have searched the forums in the Internet and it seems the API key is not valid. Please help!

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
    Fri, 08/26/2016 - 14:23

Hi there!

I have debug still the page and it appears the warning error that says:

Google Maps API error: MissingKeyMapError https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messag...

Google Maps API warning: NoApiKeys https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messag...

Google Maps API warning: SensorNotRequired https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messag...

I loaded the page and can see in the script that the API key I gave you is correct but still this happens. Can you help please. Or tell me where are the files where I can input the API key or the script responsible of loading it.

Hope you can help me please.

phuonght's picture
    phuonght
    Sat, 08/27/2016 - 06:58

Hi,

We fixed. 

About parallax background, to customize, please take a look at following image:

Image title

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
    Tue, 08/30/2016 - 14:26

Hi Phuonght!

I need to change that video background can be seen in ipad (the resolution is 1024x768). What happens is the video background disappears and does not playbacks in tablets and smartphones and need this to work out, at least in tablets. Can you tell me where can I modify this so that responsive design does not limits the video player in tablets please? Thankls for all the great support!

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
    Wed, 08/31/2016 - 01:50

Hi Phuonght!

First of all I hope you can help me out with the video background of lifevision.com.mx that welcomes the users to be seen in an iPad (the resolution is 1024x768) since the responsive layout inactivates the video playback in this resolution. Where can I modify this please, my client wants that. I hope you can help me out since I have been navigating the folder structure trying to find how to fix this but had no luck.

The last request I am gonn aask you about the lifevision.com.mx implementation is that I cannot erase some blank sections I removed the content from the ONE PAGE template. I have tried this via the Awecontent Builder but the erase button of this sections is unavailable. I am attaching photos for your reference so that you can help me out erasing this sections or telling me what file I have to modify to erase it myself. Thanks for the great support.

Image title

Image title

phuonght's picture
    phuonght
    Wed, 08/31/2016 - 03:25

Hi,

We fixed video background. 

About remove button of sections: have you tried with the black bar on the left (in edit mode)?

Image title

Cyborg Wolf Alpha
    Wed, 08/31/2016 - 04:06

Hi Phuonght!

I removed the blank sections successfully thanks! About the video, maybe my request was not clear, I´ll explain again with this pictures: what I need to display in lower resolution is the video slider shown in the following pictures:

Image title

Image title

I referred the video slider before as video background sorry if that confused you about the issue. I promise I will buy more themes because your support is the best man. Hope you can help me out with this.

Regards!

phuonght's picture
    phuonght
    Wed, 08/31/2016 - 05:37

Can you please check again? It seems to display normally on mobile. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.