INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS?

mattie's picture
mattie
Mon, 06/06/2016 - 14:37
INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS?

I'm installing Avendor for a client, and have downloaded the Theme Forest ZIP package (themeforest-12774889-avendor-responsive-multipurpose-drupal-theme) and unpacked it. There are three (3) folders with a great deal of material, but no instructions / documentation indicating what these are and where to start installation.  What specifically needs installation, and in what order?  Where are the installation instructions?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 06/06/2016 - 22:55

Hi,

Which 3 folders did you see?

Our package includes 3 folders:  Avendor_install_profile.zipManual install and Documentation (To view simply open index.html found inside this folder)

Please check again!

Also, we check your account http://megadrupal.com/user/mattie and see no license key for MD Avendor. Please add the key as a must for support request 

mattie's picture
mattie
Tue, 06/07/2016 - 12:59

I'm installing this for a client, so I don't have the license key -- her firm does.

mattie's picture
mattie
Tue, 06/07/2016 - 17:18

There were two folders -- MD Awecontent & Theme -- in the Document folder:  alas, no index.html file.  However, I was eventually able to get enough information from files in both directories to get the profile installed.  My two cents:  It would be much more efficient to let others know where to start rather than having to waste time figuring it out.

cindy's picture
cindy
Tue, 06/07/2016 - 22:10

Hi Mattie,

So please ask your client for the license key to register in our forum 

We do not support without the license key because we have to verify whether you purchased our product or not

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.