Cant edit page

delpadre's picture
delpadre
Wed, 05/11/2016 - 19:01
Cant edit page

I am trying to edit this page http://f62q1.hosts.cx/PAS/fs12-proficient-protege-subwoofer and it gets stuck on the loading screen. I am having a less than pleasent experiance with this theme so far. Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 05/11/2016 - 22:20

Hi,

This problem often occurs when a file jQuery running before gets error causing error in Awecontent.  You can send us some screenshots of tabs console or your site admin account, we would like to have a check then fix problem for you. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 05/13/2016 - 00:30

Please check site. We fixed problem already. 

delpadre's picture
delpadre
Fri, 05/13/2016 - 18:28

Thank you

delpadre's picture
delpadre
Thu, 05/19/2016 - 18:35

This page is not loading the editor now please fix it and tell me how to avoid this its slowing down development time http://proficientaudio.com/PAS/about-us

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 05/19/2016 - 23:23

We checked and could see you added following code:

<script type="text/javascript">
<!--//--><![CDATA[// ><!--
<script type="text/javascript"> $(function() {
$("video").osmplayer({
width: '100%',
height: '600px'
});
});

//--><!]]>
</script>

causing error then can not edit. 
We highly recommend you only add tag video and with scripts, please add in file scripts.

delpadre's picture
delpadre
Fri, 05/20/2016 - 13:42

Thank you very much. How would I go about creating tabs that display differnt videos the stop the video playback when a differnt tab is clicked on? Currently they keep playing. Also the page now shows these errors

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in element_children() (line 6541 of /home/profici8/public_html/PAS/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 5998 of /home/profici8/public_html/PAS/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 6008 of /home/profici8/public_html/PAS/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#children' in drupal_render() (line 6046 of /home/profici8/public_html/PAS/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Illegal string offset '#printed' in drupal_render() (line 6053 of /home/profici8/public_html/PAS/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in element_children() (line 6541 of /home/profici8/public_html/PAS/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 5998 of /home/profici8/public_html/PAS/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 6053 of /home/profici8/public_html/PAS/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 5998 of /home/profici8/public_html/PAS/includes/common.inc).

• Warning: Cannot use a scalar value as an array in drupal_render() (line 6053 of /home/profici8/public_html/PAS/includes/common.inc).

delpadre's picture
delpadre
Fri, 05/20/2016 - 23:09

Sorry it happened again as I was trying to add HTML 5 content in the last tab, please remove it so I can edit the page and tell me how I could remove it myself in the future if I have to. Thank you

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sat, 05/21/2016 - 00:02

- Customize videos: we think you need to take a look at youtube api or vimeo api to control video.

- Errors often occur when you drag a block Drupal to a section but after that block does not exit any more causing error. Also, please check if there is any empty section or empty object and delete it.

- Can not eidt page: We highly recommend that including js in awecontent should be avoided. Each js needs a library to work so when you add it to wrong place, js can not work leading to awecontent not working. You can try another way by creating block drupal and drag drop it. It will be better than using HTML object. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.