I cant save my changes with AWEcontent

lolhonk's picture
lolhonk
Sun, 03/27/2016 - 12:02
I cant save my changes with AWEcontent

Hi,

i changed the fullslider to the shop slider on the home site. then i clicked on save and now it loads and loads.... i waiting over 5minutes but nothing happend. Whats wrong?

regards,

lolhonk

Update: after some more minutes this comes:

500 Internal Server Error

Update2:

Drupal Error log:

#1 page not found

sites/default/files/styles/md_slider_1_thumb/public/shop-slider3.jpg?itok=sp3qPqZx

#2 Warning: Creating default object from empty value in comment_prepare_thread() (line 901 of /hp/cc/af/oi/www/deuser/modules/comment/comment.module).

• Notice: Undefined variable: key in comment_prepare_thread() (line 901 of /hp/cc/af/oi/www/deuser/modules/comment/comment.module).

• Warning: Creating default object from empty value in comment_prepare_thread() (line 901 of /hp/cc/af/oi/www/deuser/modules/comment/comment.module).

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 03/28/2016 - 00:08

Hi,

Could you send us your site url, admin account and FTP account by private comment? We would like to have a check.

lolhonk's picture
lolhonk
Wed, 03/30/2016 - 07:23

Any help in this case?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 03/31/2016 - 03:58

Could you send file log of apache? We checked and could see your server use default ubuntu apache 2.2: /var/log/apache2/error.log. Our support email: [email protected] or you can upload to any host (google drive, dropbox,..) and send link to us. 

Your problem maybe comes from config server however when we checked config at /devel/phpinfo, it worked normally so we would like to know exactly what reason is.

Also, does your server run multi website or multi cron? Every time form submits server, it takes a long time to response.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.