Page Headers

kcoonce's picture
kcoonce
Thu, 03/17/2016 - 16:56
Page Headers

What are the dimensions for the page headers?  And how do you change them to update every page?

Thanks.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 03/17/2016 - 23:21

Hi,

The image size for page header should be 1920x220 

We do not understand what you mean by "how do you change them to update every page?" Page headers in all pages now share the same size

kcoonce's picture
kcoonce
Fri, 03/18/2016 - 13:54

How do I update the image header on each page? I thought I was supposed to go to Admin/Appearance/Settings/Md_avendor and click on the pages tab and change the header there.  But it's not changing it.  How are you supposed to change the header image for each page?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 03/21/2016 - 00:09

Hi,

To change Header image for each page, you also go to Admin/Appearance/Settings/Md_avendor - Pages - Page Title tab

Everything still works fine in our demo, so please give us your site url, admin account so that we can check your problem

kcoonce's picture
kcoonce
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 13:50

So it looks like the image displays correctly in google chrome, firefox, & on mobile, but not IE.  Is there something that can be done about it?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 03/29/2016 - 22:52

Could you send us some screenshots or links? It still works normally in our site so we have no idea about problem.

kcoonce's picture
kcoonce
Thu, 03/31/2016 - 13:50

The first image is IE.  The second is Chrome.  You'll notice the washington monument is cut off in chrome.

Image title

Image title

Thanks for your help,

Kevin

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 04/04/2016 - 06:42

Hi,

Please send us your site url and admin account,

We will check your issue cause everything works fine with our demo

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 04/04/2016 - 23:51

Kcoone,

We checked and it seemed to work normally on Chrome. Could you check again?

Image title

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.