Page Titles Not Changing

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 11:53
Page Titles Not Changing

On a few pages (Basic Page types) I would like to individualize the Page Title sections. I can go in to the Appearance settings and add Page Titles for these but nothing changes? I still see the default bridge picture.

I've attempted to add Page Titles with both the node/XXX & actual link name and neither work as though the default settings are overriding the ones I'm entering. I've looked through the Page Title list and none of them are pointing to the pages in question so I'm a little confused as to why this is happening?

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 12:23

Ok...so not sure what was going on but I reset the Appearance settings (next to Save Configuration) and I am now able to edit the page titles.

Still no idea what the cause of the issue was, but it appears as though I can now edit them accordingly.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 23:18

To not have this trouble again, please download the file in your email and update in sites\all\themes\md_avendor\theme_setting\admin

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.