Remove page headers

Netkandi's picture
Netkandi
Thu, 01/07/2016 - 10:49
Remove page headers

How can we remove page headers from AWE content and templates? every time I go to create a basic page I get this page header included even though its not part of the page template. How can I remove this? 

Thanks Netkandi

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Thu, 01/07/2016 - 17:52

Headers are defined in blocks. My assumption is you are speaking about the header that includes the menu & logo?

Go in to the blocks section and look at the items listed in the Header Sections. You can exclude or include blocks on specific pages at the bottom of the congifure block settings pages by putting in page data (e.g. node/122 or the alias if you created one)

Netkandi's picture
Netkandi
Fri, 01/08/2016 - 04:25

Good Morning, 

This isn't the header I am talking about.

The header below is the correct header, that I was talking about.

Image title

How do I remove this of off certain pages, as on some of your demo pages this doesn't appear?

Thanks

Netkandi

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 01/08/2016 - 04:38

Netkandi,

In theme settings, tab "Pages" > "Page title", just set title of pages that you would like to hide header to <none>.

Netkandi's picture
Netkandi
Fri, 01/08/2016 - 04:43

Thank you for the quick response!

There seems to be an issue with the button 'Add Page Title'. The link / button appears to be broken

Image title

Is there an update needed?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Fri, 01/08/2016 - 05:35

Sorry,

When you click "Add page title", a new "Page title" will display at the bottom. Would you like to check again?

Image title

Netkandi's picture
Netkandi
Fri, 01/08/2016 - 05:42

Thank you, it works perfectly :) 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.