AWEContent

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Wed, 12/23/2015 - 19:55
AWEContent

I've loaded the install profile for the Avendor site that came with the package downloaded. However, when I attempt to modify pages inside AWEcontent, nothing is actually saved? I'm ensuring I save the changes made but the edits are not stored and the page reverts back to the default on that was loaded?

Please advise.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 12/24/2015 - 05:47

Hi, 

We will check and reply ASAP :)

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Mon, 12/28/2015 - 14:32

Ok, I'm thinking it is because I'm trying to edit the default pages and they are locked, correct?

Can you clone the page itself and work from there, or do I need to create a page with a cloned template and construct it from there?

Further to this, my intention here is to create a One-Page site but I am not seeing how this is done?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 12/28/2015 - 21:52

Could you send us your site url and admin account by private comment so we can take a look at?

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 16:11

Site is back up...running clean install profile version. It seems now I am able to edit.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/29/2015 - 21:44

So,

your site is working normally now? or is there any problem more?

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 01:42

After the reinstall of the install profile, there doesn't seem to be an issue, but I would like to know if there is documentation on how to develop a one-page from start to finish. Even if it is just basic column entires on the page, how to set it up and ensure the menu operates properly would be helpful.

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 02:13

Also how do you edit the "Locate us on map" location?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 02:21

About how to build one page site, you could build site with awecontent normally then go to admin/structure/block/manage/menu/menu-one-page/configure and enable menu for url of that awecontent page.

Because our Avendor theme is built with Awecontent, please take a look at documentation of theme and documentation of Awecontent that can be found in download package for detail instruction.

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Wed, 12/30/2015 - 15:11

I've gone through the documentation and don't see anything related to how the one-page menu is constructed. I see in Menus the actual menu construct, but how it is assigned to the blocks (there are 2 of them) I don't understand?

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 12/31/2015 - 03:45

1. Please check again.

2. One page:

- build menu:  go to admin/structure/menu/manage/menu-one-page (you could check demo to add theme) 
- Add ID for block: Onepage is built with awecontent. After you edit and click "Build page with AWEContent", you will see a page contains many sections, each section has columns. In trong column, there are objects (created by awecontent), Blocks has Drupal blocks. You could drag drop objects, blocks to add content. Every section, column, object, block has own settings. There is also field to add ID for section. 
- Submenu: One page does not support it because we have a profile mulilpage already. Maybe we will update in next versions.
3, We checked and could see in file md_avenoder.css (/sites/all/themes/md_avendor/css/md_avendor.css)

.containloader .square {
position: absolute;
width: 20px;
height: 20px;
background: #cc1f35;
}

so preloader can not be blue as you would like. Please check and edit/ change.

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Thu, 12/31/2015 - 17:08

The pre-loaded is now corrected, thank you for that. Where is that square coming from? And would it be possible to add a different shape/item in there for the load?

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Thu, 12/31/2015 - 12:02

Also, the current install profile is behind in Drupal Core updates. Are we good to update this and the modules to the latest version without issues?

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Thu, 12/31/2015 - 12:16

Also, the social block at the top does not appear in FireFox (v 43.0.3), but does appear in Chrome (v 47.0.2526.106). I haven't confirmed IE, Edge or Safari yet.

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Thu, 12/31/2015 - 18:35

1. When inside AWEContent, the One-Page menu selection properly go to the page location, showing the title of the section. However, when looking at the actual site, the menu selections cut the title off and appear to align with the divider?

2. And in FIrefox, the social icons inside the "We Are Social" section do not appear. They do appear in Chrome.

3. Also, still having issues with the MD Site: Header Social block. When I edit to add the appropriate links, and change the icons I'm getting an error again:
Notice: Undefined offset: 1 in mls_header_block_content() (line 325 of/homepages/27/d521240132/htdocs/site3_NWTSdev/sites/all/modules/custom/md_block_custom/md_block_custom.module
).

I'm assuming the icon I'm using (oil drop) is not freiendly to the layout within the custom module?

4. Also, the menu on the mobile version dosen't collapse when a link is selected. You have to close the menu manually?

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 03:24

Hi,

1. When inside AWEContent, the One-Page menu selection properly go to the page location, showing the title of the section. However, when looking at the actual site, the menu selections cut the title off and appear to align with the divider?

=> Please send us some screenshots of the problem

2. And in FIrefox, the social icons inside the "We Are Social" section do not appear. They do appear in Chrome.

=> We check and see no error as you reported. All icons display

Image title

3. Also, still having issues with the MD Site: Header Social block. When I edit to add the appropriate links, and change the icons I'm getting an error again:

=> Fixed

4. Also, the menu on the mobile version dosen't collapse when a link is selected. You have to close the menu manually

=> This is not error. This is the default style

5. Change preloader

=> To change the preloader, please open file html.preprocess.inc in theme. This is the code for preloader, you can change it to suit your liking:

$vars['preload'] = '';
if (theme_get_setting('preload') == TRUE) {
$vars['preload'] = '<div class="containloader">
<div class="zgroup">
<div class="bigSqr">
<div class="square first"></div>
<div class="square second"></div>
<div class="square third"></div>
<div class="square fourth"></div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>';
}

Then you have to css in md_avendor.css

6. Update Drupal core?

=> Yes

7. the social block at the top does not appear in FireFox (v 43.0.3), but does appear in Chrome (v 47.0.2526.106).

=> fixed

bluenadas's picture
bluenadas
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 13:20

My first issue on the previous post is caused by having the admin menu in place. If I am logged out of the site, the selection of a menu item on the one-page menu properly goes to the location and shows the title of the section. So really no issue there.

You state updating the core is ok. But what about the following modules that have updates:

1. jQuery Update

2. Features

3. Flag

4. MD Slider (Need a download location for this)

6. Views Load More

7. Webform 

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 21:44

Thank you for your feedback

You can update all the module listed above. 

Regards,

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 01/04/2016 - 22:01

To download updated version of MegaDrupal modules, please go to you account pages http://megadrupal.com/user/bluenadas

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.