text color in project page and an error

sopjones's picture
sopjones
Mon, 12/21/2015 - 07:32
text color in project page and an error

Hello

I have a demo set up as I have mentioned previously. I am getting the following error on pick.daterefined.org/testimonials   page

• Notice: Undefined index: EnIconLink in include() (line 12 of /home/.../sites/all/modules/custom/md_ac_avendor/templates/awe-icon-box.tpl.php). 

• Also in the project pages if the background is white as oppose to dark the filter text are such a light grey that me cannot be seen.

• Please let me know How i can get these issues fixed.

• Thank you

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 12/22/2015 - 05:27

Hi,

- First, we can not see the error on page pick.daterefined.org/testimonials. Could you check again?

- About filter text, you could change color by change/ Edit CSS code in file md_avendor.css (sites\all\themes\md_avendor\css):

insert the following code to the end of file:

dark-header .page-title h1, .dark-header .page-title h2, .dark-header .page-title h3{
color: #ffffff;
}
.dark-header .breadcrumbs-wrapper .breadcrumb > li a {
color: #ffffff;
}

(replace #ffffff with color code you would like)

sopjones's picture
sopjones
Wed, 12/23/2015 - 06:51

about the filter. this doesn't happen when background is dark.  it happens when background is light???

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 12/23/2015 - 23:41

Because filter text is white by default and it will not be changed when background is changed. So if you use light background, you could not see filter text clearly. The code above will help you change color of text in this case. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.