Creating a link in AWEContent text object

jerlyon's picture
jerlyon
Fri, 11/20/2015 - 23:45
Creating a link in AWEContent text object

How can I make a link in a text object? When I highligt the text I want to link I only see options to bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, etc... No link. I using html a tags and they didn't work either.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 11/22/2015 - 21:53

Hi,

We do not suppport adding link for these objects. But you could try by copying html link (take a look at http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_links.asp) and pasting or using object html to paste all html.

jerlyon's picture
jerlyon
Mon, 11/23/2015 - 00:02

I tried putting the html for the link in the text object, that didn't work. Any chance of getting support for that anytime soon?

Does the html object get the same text (and other css) formatting that a default text object gets?

My client is not going to feel comfortable with usine html objects.

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 11/25/2015 - 04:15

Hi,

Please check your email

We send you the custom version

jerlyon's picture
jerlyon
Sat, 11/28/2015 - 16:00

Thanks so much!!! This looks to be working great! Any chance we could get the target option added?

cindy's picture
cindy
Sun, 11/29/2015 - 22:59

Hi Jerrlyon,

Thank you so much for your concern and your suggestion,

However, we have not planned for this function yet :)

unold's picture
unold
Fri, 01/29/2016 - 06:04

Can I please get this custom version as well? I use the Make theme, hope this will work for this theme as well. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 01/31/2016 - 22:24

Unold,

Please go to your account page (http://megadrupal.com/user/unold) to download Awecontent version 1.2, it supports link for text objects already.

unold's picture
unold
Mon, 02/01/2016 - 07:20

How do I add a link? I updated to the latest version, but i have no option to link text. If i paste a link, only the text is pasted. If I insert a html link - it is shown as plain html - still no link. What am I doing wrong? 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 02/15/2016 - 05:48

Could you send us your demo link, admin account and FTP account by private comment? We would like to have a check in your site.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.