Demo Content does not load.

funktronix's picture
funktronix
Tue, 11/17/2015 - 01:31
Demo Content does not load.

I have installed this theme 5 times and still can't get the demo content to load. I even tried manually loading the database seperately.

I install the theme correctly per documentation. When I am finished with the install, it even says...

• Import demo data successful.

But then I go to view the site and it is a blank site with no admin panel. What am I doing wrong???

Please help, I have a client waiting on this site. 

http://dev.drick.net/ecs5/

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Tue, 11/17/2015 - 03:06

Hi,

Could you send us your FTP and phpmyadmin information so we can help you install theme?

Please remember to check "Private message" for security reason.

funktronix's picture
funktronix
Tue, 11/17/2015 - 21:19

I do not feel confortable giving out that information. I have followed all the documentation correctly. 

cindy's picture
cindy
Wed, 11/18/2015 - 03:22

Hi,

You are the only one who has reported this problem so far

If you could not share the account, please try this solution:

Please check your email for the update file then

• import manual database

• Coppy folder Root/profiles/mdavendor/files into Root/sites/default/files

mattie's picture
mattie
Mon, 06/06/2016 - 16:16

I have the same problem.  Installation appears to run successfully with the "Visit your new site" message, but we wind up with a blank site with no content.  And, I, too, am integrating your theme for a client.  I've purchased other themes from you, and haven't run into this problem before.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 06/06/2016 - 22:35

Mattie,

We could see another post from you at http://megadrupal.com/forum/theme-support/avendor/3000 and left a comment there. Check please.

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.