cindy
Thu, 11/05/2015 - 22:05

Hi,

Please check your email

We send you the updated version of MD AWEContent

efeflash's picture
efeflash
Fri, 11/06/2015 - 18:12

I have update MD AweContent and it's not helped. Now I have a blank space where the settings shouuld be

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Sun, 11/08/2015 - 23:02

Here is what we can see. Please try to clear cache.

Image title

efeflash's picture
efeflash
Mon, 11/09/2015 - 04:39

What browser are you using? I cleared cache many times and it was no different on Firefox. I had to change to internet explorer and I can now see and edit the text. BUT the side bar is still blank when I click edit. All the options that come up to edit column width etc no longer show.

Image title

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 11/09/2015 - 05:31

We tried with Firefox, IE and Chrome also.

Image title

hrrsppzgl's picture
hrrsppzgl
Wed, 11/11/2015 - 04:27

Hi,

I have the following problem when trying to build a page with awecontent

Image title

It happens when I click build page with awecontent to any basic page, and sellecting any of the available templates.

I have installed jquery update Version: 7.x-3.0-alpha2+3-dev .

I have tried changing the jquery version for admin to all possible version with no outcomes.

I have also tried replacing jquery update ui with version 1.8.23

Please help me further, I cannot edit any basic page!

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Wed, 11/11/2015 - 21:56

Hi,

We sent a new version of MD Awecontent to your email already. It works well now, does not it?

hrrsppzgl's picture
hrrsppzgl
Thu, 11/12/2015 - 03:24

Hi, 

no it doesnt work. But I figured out it is kind of random, it works 1 out of 20 times.

cindy's picture
cindy
Thu, 11/12/2015 - 03:30

Please give us your account information

We would like to check this problem

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Thu, 11/12/2015 - 22:07

Hrrsppzgl,

We checked many times and it still works well. Please try to clear cache or check privte mode of browser.

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 11/16/2015 - 05:02

Could you send us your FTP infomation? We would like to access FTP to check more and fix problem.

cindy's picture
cindy
Mon, 11/16/2015 - 05:13

Hi Hrrsppzgl, 

We understand your hesitation but we really need FTP account to check this problem because there is no issue with our dev site

Please give us so that we can fix this for you. We cannot check with only Drupal account

Hope you understand

hrrsppzgl's picture
hrrsppzgl
Mon, 11/16/2015 - 07:08

I really meant it is not possible, ssh keys etc. I hope we can find an other sollution. 

phuonght's picture
phuonght
Mon, 11/16/2015 - 21:49

Sorry,

But without your FTP, it is impossible to find reason and solution for this problem. It still works well on our site and we have no idea what happens. We will work fast and safely so please do not worry. 

Have More Idea?

We are here to build your website!

No Universal solution fits all special business requirements. Our experienced team is ready with ideas and state-of-the-art technical solutions to consult the best solution within your budget.